Beyond The Barrier

Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/92363530-beyond-the-barrier-completed

Writer Name - joymoment

Genre - Adventure

Description  -

"Ready?" Peyton mouthed.

Louie took a deep breath, squared her shoulders and nodded. She turned to the on coming threat and straightened her spine. Peyton's knife was the first one to take down a Crawler, the figure crumbling in the back. Louie found her target and let the knife sail through the night, whistling as it left her hand and found its mark.

Flashes of metal streaked the night, as knife after knife was thrown, all finding their targets, dark forms collapsing one by one. As Louie sent one of her last knives flying, the Crawler's voice let free one last guttural screech as it tumbled to the ground. The remaining Crawlers looked to the window where Louie stood, their cries punching a hole in the night, filling the every ear with a blood curdling sound.

It has been twenty years since the Crawlers emerged and ravanged the world. The remaining part of humanity has broken themselves into Compounds, fighting to stay alive.

Louie's lived her whole life within the confines of The Compound, knowing exactly what her future held. But Peyton Jones upset that future the night The Searchers rescued his group of Outsiders.

Peyton's only known a life on The Outside where everyday is a fight for survival. When their two worlds collide, Louie will be forced to rethink the future and what she expected out of life