A word from the writer

The characters in this book do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owner, Marvel. Every character used in this book is from the comics except for one; Bernard (Movies).

The book is a mix up between the Marvel comics, the Spider-Man series and The Amazing Spider-Man 1&2.

So yeah, it's basically a mix up between the characters...Especially with Harry and Norman Osborn, because their appearances and behaviour from the movies and comics may be different.

I really tried to fit them together nicely and use all their traits from the comics and movies. And yes I know that Harry is supposed to be the 'New (second) Green Goblin' but I really like the concept of the Amazing Spider-Man of him being the first goblin.

I love all the versions of Harry, so the Harry in this book is not really based on a particular one. Whether you see him as James Franco's , Dane DeHaan's , comic or any of the animated series version, be my guest to picture one of them as Harry.

Thank you already so much for even considering to read this book!

(For the real experience listen to the soundtrack of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 by Hans Zimmer and the original soundtrack of Spider-Man by Danny Elfman. I wrote this book listening to them).

WARNING: This book contains spoilers of the original movies, comics and the deleted scenes (storyboard) of The Amazing Spider-Man 2...

I unlike the final cut of the movie will insure that my book will have the alternate death scene...of..(You know who.. :p). 

Comments, votes, feedback and tips are more than welcome!

And again thank you so much for considering to read this book, it really means a lot to me! :D

Enjoy! :)