PREFACE.

One night is there
Cold in silence
The whisper calling
Over the ocean

While I'm still here
Not ready to move
But someday I will
And it will be with you.

*the pages of the notebook flip as wind gushes in through the window. Right over the desk*

Seems like its gonna be a stormy day.

*getting up and closing the window*

The room feels warm now.

So let me introduce myself first.
I'm Rajveer. I live here in Shimla. And NO!I'm not a monk.
Well, as for hobbies, I like to spend time joining words together in hopes of finding a meaning to relate to my boring life - in short - poetry.
And yes, I'm a teenager and that is very evident due to my pubic hair which I personally am not very fond of either.

So by the time, you will be reading this I might possibly be dead. In fact, I am writing my story in hope of finding a reason
to live.

Hey! Don't worry! I'm not suicidal ok. Just tried to sound a bit dramatic.

By now you must be wondering 'what the heck is this guy talking about!'.
Well, these tiny little things are the pieces that will fit into my story and help you understand it.

Ok so let me ask you a question first.

Have you ever been in love?

Yep, I know it sounds stupid. Another teenager - blabbing out about his failed love story yadda yadda...

Well, it is a love story if I were, to be honest - but!

Adding but's in a sentence does make it more interesting huh?

So yeah, it's a love story. Deal with it.
But not the normal kind!

You ask why?

In simple words, the girl with whom I'm in love with ... Isn't from this world!

And no! She isn't an alien!

She is a spirit.

Sounds interesting huh? So romantic... Well, let me give you a little example. What is the 1 thing that every boy wants to do with the girl he loves?

NO! it's not that! Clean your dirty minds people.

It's kiss!

And do you know what it is like for me?

Try kissing the air in front of you. Yeah, that's exactly what it is like for me.

So you might be wondering now what exactly is this story about.

Okay then, let's begin the day. The day I first met, Julia.