Exploration pt.2

A/N
Hey guys!
This chapter has a bit of explanation in it to clear up the cloud about Y/N and how she got to Korea. Please don't die when you read this (you will see what I mean later). No more spoilers! Enjoy!!
ʕʘʘʔ < me surviving off of coffee
————————————————————

~Y/N POV~

After we ate I decided to answer the question that Namjoon had asked me earlier. "Hey guys, I want to tell you something.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jin with a worried face

"No nothing's wrong. I was just going to tell you guys about how I got here."

"Oooooo I wanna know!" Yelled out Tae with a cute voice.

I smiled at his cuteness and then said, "Well, it started about a month ago. On my birthday I woke up and I wasn't in my house. At first I didn't know where I was, but soon realized that I was in China. Then about a week later I woke up in Brazil, then Japan, then Canada, and then here. All of this happened within a month"

I paused for a moment and was about to resume speaking until Jimin interrupted me. "Do you know how it happened?"

"Sort of, but not really at the same time."

"What do you mean?"

"I was able to go on the internet when I was in Canada and research some stuff. I found out that I'm not the only one like this, there are other people that are like me too. No one knows what causes it. And I don't know when I will be leaving here either, so please, don't get too close to me."

Hoseok grabbed his heart when I said that last sentence, but I only let out an awkward laugh.
We all sat in silence for a while, but then Jungkook spoke with a raised voice. "So what if you don't know when you will leave?! For now you should just enjoy it while you are here! Don't dread leaving, enjoy staying!"

We all stared at him in surprise. None of us expect for him to sound so agitated. Then I started thinking about what he said, and the tears began to fall. For some reason, Jungkook had covered his mouth and Jin gave him a dirty look. They must have thought that what Jungkook said was the reason I was crying, but they were wrong. Either way, he was right. Maybe I was just afraid, afraid of not being able to let go of Tae. Once I got close, I wouldn't want to leave. I stood up and went into my room by myself.

A while later, there was a knock on my door. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to say anything. Then, Tae came into my room. I immediately hid under my covers. I didn't want him to see me, not like this.

"Y/N ssi"

I didn't respond out of fear that my voice would come out shaky. I felt the bed dip down as he sat on the edge. I knew that he was trying to comfort me, but it was only making my heart beat faster.

~Taehyung's POV~

When I sat down on the bed, I felt her curl up into a ball. She's so cute. My heart was beating really fast, but I wanted to comfort her. I started to do some aegyo to see if she would look at me.

At first I just made a bunch of cute noises, out that didn't work so I said "If you don't come out, then I'll hit you." That didn't work either, so I sat and thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Salanghae"

Shit I just said that out loud

I didn't even realize it because I was stuck in thought, but she started looking at me a some point. My cheeks may as well have been on fire. Once I got away from cursing myself, I realize that Y/N had stopped crying, and that her cheeks were really red too.

"Did you mean that?" She mumbled

"Yes"

"Really?" She said a bit louder

I nodded in response afraid to speak anymore out of fear of what I would say. She looked so happy when I nodded.

Then with her cheeks getting even redder she said "Nado neoleul salanghae"

I smiled the widest and brightest smile that has ever been smiled.

~Y/N POV~

I responded to his nod by saying that I loved him too. I didn't want to get too close to any of them at first, but then I remembered what Jungkook had said. I should enjoy being here, so I wasn't going to let his proposal go to waste. He game me a huge cute, bright, and beautiful box smile.

Then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he kissed me.

At first I didn't respond because I was shocked and because it was my first kiss. After I few seconds I realized something; wait, this is real. Right now I'm kissing the one and only Kim Taehyung. I responded to the kiss and he licked my lips to grant his tongue entrance. I gladly did so and he took full control, I didn't even try to fight. Everything about it was just too perfect. Then he pulled away from the kiss and I whimpered. The loss of his soft and dominant lips on mine felt wrong. When I looked at him, he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Haha you're so cute, but I don't think you want me to go further. That was only our first kiss kitten."

My breath was already uneven because of the elongated kiss with no oxygen, but I felt shivers go down my spine when he said that name; kitten. I never thought that that name would affect me, but I guess it's different when it's coming from Kim Taehyung's perfectly soft lips and perfectly husky voice. He must have realized how much it affected me, because I swear his smirk got bigger.

"You like that name don't you? How old are you anyways?"

"I'm 16," I said through my uneven breaths.

"Let's go watch k-dramas in my room kitten."

I could tell that what he said wasn't a suggestion, it was a command.

Damn, this is gonna take some getting used to.

We spent the rest of the day in his room watching k-dramas. We were both laying in his bed the whole night and I had also realized that I was still in my hello kitty pajamas since I woke up. I guess the name kitten was really appropriate after all. I didn't even feel tired, but I fell asleep on his bed beside him while watching Running Man.

————————————————————
I hope you guys didn't die because of this chapter! I read part of it to a few of my friends at school and they all freaked out and nearly died 😂 I'm sorry if your hearts are dead now! No promises, but the next chapter might be smut, so ready your holy water just in case! It all depends on my mood if ya know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Taenks for reading! Haha see what I did there. Until next time my little Cheetahs! (╹◡╹)"