IV

(Y/N) stared at the white car ,gawking at the expensive taste this man had. Who the hell was Ryo Asuka? Why did he have so much money? What did he want with her?

"Ms.(L/N) I suggest we get going, Ryo has a lot of things he needs to go over with you."

Tense to the strange situation provided to her, the (H/L) (H/C) nodded and slid into the passenger seat as she looked straight ahead.

The engine of the car roared and they sped off leaving tire tracks in the parking lot. Kids that stayed after only gawked.

The ride was made short as Jenny sped through the streets stopping only for signs and Red lights. As soon as they made it to Ryo's the swimmers mouth dropped.

Who is this guy? Man how much money did this place cost.

Jenny chuckled reading the girls mind as she stepped out of the car, " Ms. (L/N) hurry , he's waiting." She said calmly.

Something felt off about this place ,(Y/N) could practically feel her devil try to tear away from inside her causing her to grip her palms until she drew blood.

Making her way into the building the female had noticed everything being white.

" It seems like you finally made it, " A blonde man commented, she assumed it was Ryo. " I assumed you came mostly because of the picture of you at Sabbath." Ryo said with a rather blank face, he seemed to be laying in bed still.

He  probably broke something  when he got crushed by that bird like thing .

Snapping her out of the current thoughts she had Ryo spoke up , " The picture itself wouldn't prove anything but if your school got it you would have questions due to the fact you are a top athlete. " The blonde man commented as he pulled a picture on his lap top then a few others.
" I'm not too worried about that picture though (L/N). I'm interested though in Your sudden changes in middle school."

The woman narrowed her eyes as she looked at him directly, "Ryo." She said the mans name bitterly, " Ever heard of puberty," she said then smirked at her lie leaning back.

" Puberty doesn't happen over night," he spoke up as he show two pictures from a day prior and day after.

"Human bodies are weird." She argues back.

Ryo hummed a bit keeping calm as he didn't seem to get irritated.

" Ms.(L/N) you know what I think? I think you are a devil."

"No."

" I think you are a devil with a human heart like my friend Akira Fudo. He may be slow on putting it together even with his new abilities but I'm sure from last night you already know. No one can jump onto pillars that high on their own." Ryo commented having her trapped in his web as she gulped.

" What do you want from me Ryo," she said a bit wary why would he ask her to come here if he didn't want anything.

" I want to use you as a second subject for a project I have conducted, my first subject would be Akira Fudo but having a second subject wouldn't be horrible." Ryo said as he began to type once more , the whole time he hadn't gotten off the laptop until now.

Ryo pushes the laptop off his lap and to the side, " You don't have much of a choice at this time."

(Y/N)'s mouth was left ajar as she then snapped out of her trance looking at him rather  dull.

" I guess I don't ,Ryo Asuka." (Y/N) commented as she then examined the blonde herself.

Ryo was rather attractive for his age and had quite the exotic look, but not like Akira or herself. The woman could tell that he was of some mix ethnicity which was looked at as taboo in this area.