Chapter 10

Brooke’s POV:

I wake up one morning. I open my eyes, but all I see is darkness. I let out a scream after a few minutes of making sure I was awake and my eyes open. My mom, or at least I think my mom, rushed in. "What's wrong honey?" She asked. "I can't see anything!" I yell she hugs me and I cry for a while. After a while my mom leaves and I start to think of how now I can't see the evils of my past or anything to remind me of it. Blind. That's me. As I sleep I have a dream, there was a woman- dressed in a long gown- stirring something in a cauldron. A witch! I listen in and concentrate on what she is saying.

"In many years

Three girls shall begin their fears.

Of different fates they hold

But yet, together their minds mold.

A malady for the first to hear

Or hear not, to cause her fear.

The hatred and evil

Will begin her long, hard journey.

The problem if the second to see

Or see not, causing the fear to be.

The pain and torture

Will begin her long hard journey."

As the witch went on I couldn't understand what she was saying. I woke up suddenly. Remembering the dream vividly. I grab my paper and write down what the witch said. She spoke of me. My sight. But how does this apply to me? Nothing bad has happened to anyone else! And it says three girls... Must have just been a dream. *little did Brooke know that her mom received the same dream that very same night.*

 A/N:  please read the second last book tothe series. the 3rd book is called speak no evil. i hope u have liked so far