Hold it.

Summary: sub!Phil is desperate in the car, and dom!Dan has him hold it, only to be faced with messy consequences. Phil is then made to clean up his mess before pleasing his master and himself.

"Dannnnnn!" Phil groaned. "I have to pee! Please pull over somewhere before I burst."

Phil squirmed in the passenger's seat and threw back his head, allowing a whimper to escape his lips. "Please... Dan... Please???!"

"Hold it, baby. We're almost there. Just 10 more minutes." Dan said. He had said that exact thing about 20 minutes before but he wanted to push his sub to his limits. He trailed his hand up Phil's thigh, keeping the other hand firm on the wheel and trained his eyes on the road. Phil gasped as Dan's steady hand formed a grasp on his cock.

"Daddy!" Phil cried, regretting the word as soon as it escaped his mouth. He was half-hard and struggling to contain the contents of his bladder.

"What was that, princess? Did I hear you call me Daddy, baby boy?"

Phil nodded and blushed, still fidgeting in his seat. He looked out the passenger seat window, in an attempt not to make eye contact with his boyfriend. He watched as the trees and roadsigns became nothing but a blur as the car sped down the road.

"Good boy." Dan said with a smirk. He traced his fingers along the line of Phil's bladder, enjoying the feeling of Phil's jeans being forcibly extended by his buldge, and pushed gently, causing the submissive to let out a loud moan and reach down to hold his crotch.

"Ah-ah-ah, kitten. Holding is not allowed. Don't make daddy get out the handcuffs." Dan scolded and pulled Phil's hands away from his throbbing member. Phil blushed hard, turning his face a crimson red, as tears pricked his eyes.

"But, Daddy. Daddy, please. Ah—" Phil felt his bladder weaken once more and his hands shot back to his crotch as he struggled not to leak.

"I've seen enough to know that you just won't be able to help yourself, now will you, kitten?" Phil shook his head as Dan made a right into an empty alleyway and stopped the car. He reached into the glove box and pulled out dark red leather cuffs. Enjoying the look on Phil's face, he placed Phil's hands behind the headrest and buckled the cuffs so that his arms were immobilized by the bondage.

"You know the safe word, pretty boy. If you need to use it, baby, you may." Dan reassured Phil and kissed him tenderly on the cheek before starting up the car again and pulling back onto the main road.

Phil bounced his legs up and down and did his best to hold it together. He squirmed and thrashed which only made it worse, and, inevitably, Dan hit a pothole in the road. Phil yelled and squeezed his eyes shut as a squirt of pee ran into his jeans. A small spot appeared and Phil clenched his hands into fists, willing himself not to let anymore out.

"D-daddy! I-I can't hold it much longer!" Phil cried. Watching as Dan smirked and willfully slowed down the car.

"Shh, angel. We're almost home. See, baby, Elmwood Street is just two blocks away from home." Dan reassured, pointing at a green street sign as they made their way down the bumpy road.

The two men continued driving for about another three minutes and pulled into an empty parking lot to their flat complex. Dan opened the drivers seat door and got out, slamming the door behind him. For a moment, Phil was sure Dan would leave him there to wet himself. However, Dan walked  around the car and opened Phil's door and uncuffed him. He grabbed his sub by the hand and guided him to their flat, not saying a single word the whole time. He took his time unlocking the door to their apartment, enjoying the plastered look of agony on his boyfriend's face. The door swung open and Phil bolted toward the toilet, with a sigh of relief before Dan interrupted him. "What do you think you're doing, baby boy? Daddy didn't say you were allowed to go yet."