Me listening to You Will Be Found for the first time...

(I'm doing these while I have no internet or service so yeah, I'll try to remember the lyrics! Enjoy my reaction to You Will Be Found from the musical Dear Evan Hansen!)

Have you ever felt like nobody was there?

Me: is it bad to say yes?

Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?

Me: ......yes.....

Have you ever felt like you could disappear?

Me: .............yes..................

Like you could fall, and no one would hear?

Me: yes but is this supposed to start to sound really good, but also really depressing?

Well, let that lonely feeling wash away.

Me: *crying the tiniest bit* I love all songs from Dear Evan Hansen, but they're so sad, it's sounds so good, and it's so good, it sounds sad.........GOD DAMN THE FUCKING PLOT MAKES ME CRY, THATS WHY I NEVER EXPLAIN IT TO MY FRIENDS AND JUST SING IT IN FRONT OF THEM!!

Maybe there's a reason, to believe you'll be ok.

Me: just, just- just no, no, no, no, no, no, no..... *gets underneath my bed*

Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand, you can reach, reach out your hand.

Me: *sighs, crying the smallest bit* Cause when don't feel strong enough to listen to Dear Evan Hansen, I will, I will go die.

And ohh, someone will come runnin' and I know, they'll take you home.

Me: I- I FUCKIN' GIVE UP!

Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, you will be found.

Me: BUTCH NOT TODAY!!

So let the sun come streaming in, cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again, lift your head and look around, you will be found, you will be found, you will be found,  you will be found, you will be found.

Me: I'm gonna except my fate.....

(I'm gonna stop right heere because I forgot the rest of my reaction, so I hope you enjoyed it!)