wassup

question: okay i don't mean to offend any hardcore one direction/ larry or whatever the fuck it's called fans but why are one direction stories the most popular stories on wattpad like okay yeah i get it blah blah blah harry's good looking and "soft" but i mean cmon

woah that sounded so harsh even though it made no sense.
oOh and josh's new video is possibly one of the funniest videos of all time honestly.
anyways, i'm off school for 5 days and it's not that exciting.

i tried to make stranger things cookies like dis

 don't mind the uncropped photo but anywho, they failed massively and i'm gonna show you, only because they're in my kitchen and i'm currently in my bedroom and i can't be bothered getting up since it's like almost 2am

i also went food shopping or "grocery shopping" with my mum/mom lmfao and i went to the library (boring ik but it's kinda fun) and the worker helped guy started talking to us about different books and stuff then all of a sudden says to me "have you ever seen IT?"... BITCH HAVE I SEEN IT??? YES UM OK ANYWAYS- so then i was like "uh yeah it's amazing" and then we started talking about it and then he says "have you seen stranger things" HOE WUT.
so i started to talk about it and then his other worker lady cane behind the guy and started talking about dustin and dart and sit and i was like woah so yeah.

oOh okay last thing: i find this kinda crazy. you can call me weird all you want but anyways , your future husband/wife is breathing right now and has probably thought about you a trillion times. HOW FUCKING CRAZY IS THAT.

okay i'm done , idk whether i should sleep now or watch a bunch of stuff... hmm anyways bye ily