Part 7-Girl Surprise

Demenchias POV Third person
(Didn't see that coming huh?)

I ran out of the lab and into the hallway. I noticed BlackHat didn't come out right away. He only ever comes into the lab to take a invention or something. So he didn't have any business in there. I slowly crept near the lab doorway and heard the most craziest thing I've ever heard in my lifetime.
"Goddammit Flug stop stuttering it's too cute"
I gasped and ran into my room. How could BlackHat say that? He was mine! Well,kinda. I know he hates me but I didn't know he liked Flug! Out of all the things he could chose he chose Flug! I only ever said anything to BlackHat about Flug because I was joking! I never knew what I said was true! Maybe he really did like the invention because Flug made it...Hmm. Maybe if I...AHA Yess I know. I smirked and run to the kitchen. Hopefully it will work.

(( what demenchia is about to do is the dumbest thing I could come up with. So get your hands ready to faceplam. ✋️ + 👩👨=🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️))

BlackHats POV First person
I was woken up by a few quiet knocks on the door. I picked up my head from the desk and yelled groggily,"Come in!.."
I sat up straight and fixed my hat. When someone walked in the office i nearly gasped. I thought it was demnchia because long green ponytail and outfit and you know the rest. Except that her face was fucking missing. Instead of her face it was a paper bag! It was a pretty weird sight because it was like seeing two people at
once. I mean. I know its just a paper bag but...meh.
"Demnchia what in the name of
king dice are you doing?"
((heh cuphead refrence.))
"I-m Flug! Not demenchia!"
"Demenchia what are you doing."
"IM FLUG, you know the one you like?"
"W-What?!"
"LOVE ME!"
"DEMENCHIA GET OUT"
"IM FLUG"
I growled and teleported demenchia out of the room.
"AHHH"
I heard demenchia screamed, "YOU WILL LOVE ME!"
Then I heard her run off.
Man,now she knows I like Flug. Fuck. She she might tell Flug! Well. Maybe not. Right now I need sleep. I'll think about it later.

((Get ready, FLUGS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT. In the next part. Sorry it was short bye.))