The Blonde Girl

Dio's POV:

"Daddy . . . Daddy . . .", a soft, gentle voice called out, but it sounded like it was miles away. You couldn't see anything, everything around you was white, it was so bright you couldn't even see your own hands before you.

"Daddy . . . Daddy!" The voice got closer to you, but you couldn't tell what direction it was coming from. Slowly everything around you became more visible, you could see your hands before you and that was about it. Raising your hands you shielded your eyes to attempt to look around you. But to your surprise everything around you was white, it almost seemed like you were on a cloud, but at the same time, it seemed as though you were in a never ending room.

"Daddy!", you heard the voice once again call out. Just what the hell was this?! Was this a dream? It couldn't be, it seemed all-too-real to be a dream. If this wasn't a dream then just where the hell am I?! In thought about where you were you felt something gentle grasp you. It felt like little arms wrapped around your waist and a head burying itself into your abdomen.

Blinking a few times before you look down, you see a child clinging onto you. It was a little girl. Her golden, wavy hair ran down her back. She was quite an adorable child. She wore a pink dress that complimented her beauty. Looking up at you, your heart almost jumped out of your chest, her facial features resembled (F/N)'s and her hair . . . Her hair looked just like yours.

"Could . . . You be—", your sentence was interrupted by the child raising her arms up at you and jumping up and down, "Daddy! Daddy! I found you!" Your amber eyes widened as you stared down at this child who kept on calling you her father.

Hesitatingly, you kneel down to pick her up so that she was sitting in your arms and her arms wrapped around your neck. The child laughed and giggled, burying her face into your neck as you quietly held her. It was like something was holding your tongue back and you were choking, you didn't know what to do or say. You were dumbfounded by this sudden news. You were a father? Just like that in the blink of an eye? What the hell! The worse part of this all is that you didn't know her name . . . Or how old she was.

"Say . . . Where's mommy?"

"She's cooking! But I wanted to spend alone time with daddy! You never play with me!", The blonde pouted.

"Oi . . .Don't pout . . . Um . . ."

"Rosaline! How could you forget my name daddy?! Did you forget mommy's too? (F/N) Brando!"

"I didn't forget sweetie, daddy's mind is just other places.", For some odd reason you felt the need to be very gentle and kind to your daughter. And to not be a dick in front of her like how you always were with other people. It was like having Rosaline had completely changed you; to make you a better man. Maybe this was the final push to change your life around to be a true gentleman.

A smile slowly formed onto your lips as you saw Rosaline pouting, it was so cute seeing her trying to be mad. Taking your index finger, you gentle tickle the little girl causing her to giggle and squirm around in your arms. "Fine then, Rosaline! Let's play!" The little blonde squeaked and laughed, playfully trying to squirm her way out of your arms.

Placing her down, you allowed her to run from you. She giggled and ran around, as you playfully chased after her, allowing yourself to be very slow to make this more enjoyable for her. As you two were laughing and playing, you looked over at Rosaline just as you saw her trip over something. You tried your best to try and catch her but she was just too far away, but then all of a sudden you heard a loud noise and it was like time had stopped. It /had/ stopped. You quickly place your arm underneath Rosaline's chest just as time had resumed.

'What the hell was that . . . ?', you thought to yourself, releasing a loud sigh as you placed Rosaline onto her feet. Closing your eyes to take a slight breather, you were interrupted by Rosaline's voice.

"That was The World. Your stand!"

Your heart had just about jumped out of your throat when you heard Rosaline answer your question that you thought of in your head. You didn't say one word aloud . . . So how did she hear you?!

"Your stand stops time and mine reads minds! You named my stand 'The Star', because you told me that I'm the star to your world." Somehow when Rosaline spoke of this you felt as though you really did say this stuff, but you had just forgotten, but it was so odd because this still felt exactly like a dream . . . None of this could've happened yet.

Sitting down on the ground, you stare down at your hands before Rosaline plopped down onto your lap, burying her soft face into your muscular chest. She rested her eyes and raised her small hand to grip onto your shirt. Gently, you wrapped your arms around the child, caressing her as she snuggled into your chest.

She was truly beautiful . . . But the most beautiful thing about her was her golden hair. The way it flowed in the wind and the way it bounced around when she ran around, it was absolutely beautiful. You couldn't have asked for a better daughter.

"Dio . . . Dio wake up!", you heard a familiar voice call out to you. Awakening you from your dream in a sudden manor, you shot up and looked over at (F/N) who was lying beside you, gazing up at you with those adorable eyes.

"What's wrong?", You muttered, taking her delicate face into your hands, scanning her face for anything worrisome.

"Nothings wrong. I just . . . Just."

"You just /what/?", You raised your voice a little at the end of the sentence, confused as to why she woke you up suddenly as if something was wrong.

"I just wanted a kiss and for you to hold me."

"You woke me up . . . For that?"

"Yes."

You let out a 'irritated' sigh, before you pull her close to your chest, and pulling the covers on top of you. Once you both were adjusted to a comfortable position, you leaned down and kissed her soft lips. Dominating them immediately to silently let (F/N) know that she was yours and /only/ yours. Submissive she allowed you to dominate the kiss, just following your lead. You liked that the most, the way she just gave into your dominance. Something about it turned you on.

Breaking the kiss, (F/N) laid her head down and drifted to sleep. You watched her sleep for a little bit before placing your hand onto her currently flat stomach, mumbling; "Rosaline . . . Brando." Before laying your head down and falling back to sleep. You wished so badly that you would continue your dream of your future child but little did you know that this dream wouldn't resume, there was nothing to continue on in the dream, it was completed. It fulfilled it's purpose; to show you Rosaline.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this little thing that popped up into my head. I know it was short, but I didn't want to make it as long as the other chapters, also, I wanna make another fanfiction but still continue this one, which Jojo character should I do next?