Chapter 20

So this may or may not be the last chapter oh well let's see how it goes mkayy bye.

3rd POV

Namjoon stared at the layout. The blueprint he had become familiar with. "She's most likely being held here." He marked and studied the map. He made notes, crumpled up notes were littered everywhere. "Namjoon, dinner." Jin entered. "Not hungry." Jin clicked his tongue and grabbed his marker. Namjoon was about to protest when Hoesok entered as well. "Namjoonie, you need to eat.. we all do.." Hoesok looked at his leader and new boyfriend worringly. Namjoon looked at the two and sighed, he gripped his hair. "Alright... alright let's go." He followed the two into the dining room, where all but two chairs were occupied. "Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked the maknaes. They all shrugged, it's been so long since they've seen their hyung. Namjoon huffed and went over to his hyungs room, knocking on the door. There was nothing but silence, which made Namjoon sigh. "Yoongi hyung... open the door..." he spoke, his voice muffled by the door. A click signalled a lock being unlocked, and the door opened wide. Yoongi stood there, his eyes had bags underneath them, his hair stuck up at random places, his already thin frame became thinner. Namjoon looked at his life long friend, never had he seen him in this state. "Yoongi hyung, come eat." He said quietly. The older just looked at him, there was no emotion left in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." Yoongi spoke, his voice hoarse from not speaking in so long. "For what?" The older sighed and ruffled his hair, "You were right, I shouldn't have gotten involved with your sister. I should've known that what we did is different, that it was too dangerous. I let my emotions control me." Namjoon stared at him, it clicked. It clicked that his best friend fell for his little sister, that he wanted the best for her, like he did. He wanted to protect her, save her from the hell she's in, like he did. He wrapped his arms around the other, causing the older to stand there in surprise. Soon, tears sprung into his eyes, in both their eyes. The held each other and sobbed, their hearts ached.

"Ow!" "That's it. You should be good as new in a week." The young woman smiled. Sonagi looked down at her bandaged body, if she didn't hate her body before, she does now. "Thank you Rosé" she meekly spoke and carefully bowed. Lisa entered and looked at Sonagi, "You cleaned her up nicely." She said. Sonagi looked at Lisa, how did someone so pretty get caught up in such an ugly life? Lisa led her to a gym. The different equipment looked familiar to Bangtans. Sonagi felt a pang in her heart, the more she thought about them, the more she missed them. "You're at an average weight, decent, did they train you?" Lisa interrupted her thoughts. Sonagi stayed mute, she refused to speak, especially to her. "Better get used to me, we'll be around each other for a while." Lisa scoffed, thinking about how disrespectful teens have become.

"Easy right? Now. Ten push ups." Sonagi groaned and sat up. She glared at Lisa, her sore body begging for a rest. Lisa glared back, she didn't like baby sitting a brat. "We've done the same routine for the past two weeks." Sonagi complained, grabbing her water bottle. Lisa was slowly losing her patients, she had enough of her attitude. "Alright... if you think you're so high and mighty. Fight me." Sonagi looked at Lisa and scoffed, no way, she is way more experienced than I am. Soon she was pinned to the ground in the blink of an eye. Lisa smirked and got up, "Make that fifty push ups." Sonagi growled and pushed her off. They both stood, the air thick. Lisa smirked and attacked, while Sonagi dodged with ease. With her anger pumping through her vains, she was more observant and quick. Lisa looked at Sonagi in disbelief, she had somehow pinned her down. Not only that, she had found a knife Lisa used and held it close to her neck. "Don't test me." Sonagi growled.

"She's a little girl Lisa," "A dangerous little girl!" Sehun sighed and sat back on his chair. He rubbed his forehead and looked at Lisa. "You keep training her-" "If I do she'll be unstoppable-" "Then she'd be perfect." Lisa looked at him like he was a mad man. She didn't understand his intentions, this girl would be a threat. Sehun grabbed his cup and stirred the substance around. "Lisa.. I like to think of myself as an intelligent man... so please... trust me." He spoke, looking at her in the eye. She bit the inside of her cheek, she feared for her life, and so, had no choice but to trust him. "Yes sir," she bowed and left his office. Xuimin enter the room, briefcase in hand. He bowed and placed it on the desk, "I got what you requested." Sehun smiled and set his cup down, opening the briefcase. "Good job Xuimin." He grinned, the substance inside was the key to his plan.