Chapter 1 {The Girl}

(A/N) I will put some Japanese word because when I make this (in my head) I made the girl called her parents in Japanese language so if you don't now I will translate it so here (the girl called her parent, uncle and aunt) ;

"Okaa-sama" - mother
"Otou-sama" - father
"Oji-cha" - uncle
"Oba-cha" - aunt

For the uncle and aunt I made her to call them like that so I hope you enjoyed it ≥○≤

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Levy's POV

Yeah finally we already finished the request! And I saw Gajeel was looking tried after we finished it. 'Why Gajeel looks so tried? We just only need to search for a flower and herbs.' I thought. Well maybe he feels tried because he didn't eat? Maybe. Or he feels tried because we decided to just walk from the client's house to the guild? For me that's was a yes. Just because I felt guilty to make him suffer because of his motion sickness we - no I decided to just walk to the guild. I sign. 'it's was the very good idea Levy' I sigh again. Suddenly Gajeel stop walking.

"What's wrong Gajeel?" Lily ask
"I can heard a girl was crying while calling her parents" Gajeel said to us.
"We need to find her" I said and both of them nodded.

We followed her scene. And I saw a little girl around 2 years old was crying under a big tree. She has a short black hair, wearing a pink red coloured dress and she was barefoot

"Otou-sama... okaa-sama... Were are you? Yuina was scared." the girl called her parent while hide her face with her little hands

I think her name was Yuina because she was talking in third person like Juvia does.

"Hey, don't be afraid. It's alright. So how do you get here?" I asked her. When she look me, she look at me with a confuse face and suddenly she smiled at me

"Weby-sann!!!!" she shouted and hug me. I awkwardly hug back. We separate from our hugs, I saw her face her eyes was like First master it was big and a little bit like Lu-chan's eyes.

"Weby-san, Gajweel-san, Yuina is hungwy. Can we eat something?" she ask while holding her stomach. And why she know Gajeel's and my name?

I look at Gajeel, he look at me and then he whisper to me

"We should bring her to the guild maybe someone know her parents."
"Good idea Gajeel" I whispered back
"Hey... um.. Yuina, right? We will bring you to the guild and feed you some okay. And then we will find your parents" I said to her.

She has a bright smile and her eyes was sparkle

"Yey!!! Lets' go to Fwairy Tail!!!" she shout

What, she's know that we are from Fairy Tail? Well maybe her parents always talk to her about our guild.

"Gajweel-san, can you carry Yuina?"

She lifts the hands up so he could carry her. I giggled because he was annoyed to that girl's behavior. Gajeel sigh in defeated so he lift her up. He is like a father who's carried his daughter. I giggled. Suddenly I notice that Lily stare at me with a smirk on his face.

"Wha-What do you stare about?!!" my face was already red.
"You like him~" Lily said with Happy tone in it. That's just great now we have two Happy now. I just decided to ignore Lily.

~Timeskip~

Lily's POV

We already arrived at Magnolia, but I still see Gajeel's face of annoyed and Levy's face was still red but not the red like earlier. But then I heard Yuina started to hum a song. And then...