Drawing 1#

Here ya go =p

Name: icyAge(immortal) 100Birtday(immortal) aug 4 1999Age(human) 11Birtday(human): aug 4 2006Bffs: JENNIFER URIH LYNZEL JACK LUKAS CHRISSWELL DC_WOLFIE ALEXTHEMCP AND MOREEEEEELikes: chocolate nice peeps gaming stuff dabbing(XD) food sleep kicking...

Name: icy
Age(immortal) 100
Birtday(immortal) aug 4 1999
Age(human) 11
Birtday(human): aug 4 2006
Bffs: JENNIFER URIH LYNZEL JACK LUKAS CHRISSWELL DC_WOLFIE ALEXTHEMCP AND MOREEEEEE
Likes: chocolate nice peeps gaming stuff dabbing(XD) food sleep kicking someones ass...GeN0CidE =)
Dislikes: Caseynel and her goons bullies 2 face ppl fake ppl broken disk (GAMERS CAN RELATE!) girlies short skirts hurting mah bffs pink pacifics(sorry)
Looks:she has long brown hair baby blue from the tip changing color headphones red skirt(long) blue jacket/hoodie has heart from the center of her hair has a blue bow brown boots red bracelet brown cat ears and grey wolf ears and sharp fangs
Past: Long ago they were 3 races rule the earth...hybrids monsters and humans...hybrids are half humans and half animals...humans are just....humans...and monsters are like uhhh idk what to say...the three races were living peacefully until some humans gets jealuous bc hybrids and monsters have powers while humans have none they look so weak without powers so they declare a war hybrids dosent want to fight so they surronded to the humans  so it was monster VS humans...after the loooonnggg battle the humans were victorius they sealed the hybrids and monsters at the underground....including icy and her friends....
Powers: like sans but more powerfull
Secret: only the sanses (exept ink and error) and papyruses know her existant all the gasters  keep her away...until sans find her..gaster was terrified so he buy many ketchup as possible to remain sans silent...

Thats it! Hope you enjoy this! Peace out! Bai!
IcyDaNekoFireFoxWolf