My Characters

My Greek/Roman Character:
Name: Shatter Snaptee
Age: 17
Gender: male
Personality: he isn't shy but he doesn't like being around people to much. He will talk to them if he has to.
Appearance: he's basically albino, his hair is a pale white-blonde, he has extremely pale skin and his eyes are tinted pink-red.
Powers: he can control and summon the undead. He can locate anything under ground including gems or tunnels.
Abilities: he's a good sword fighter and he can shadow travel.
Parent: His father is Hades so he's a Greek Demigod.
Backstory: you'll have to ask him yourself.
Weapon: his sword blade is double bladed where one side is imperial gold, one is celestial bronze and the top quarter of each side of the blade is Stygian iron with the metal running down the center of the blade as well.
Other: he has two pets, a skeletal puppy that can grown into a hellhound sized skeletal dog. And a skeletal Pegasus, it has a black skeleton with transparent gray skin covering it, it's teeth are all sharpened to points and it's wings are actually bat like.

My Norse Character:
Name: Runewolf
Age: 18
Gender: male
Personality: He's a bit shy and quiet. He doesn't like being alone but he's afraid of large crowds.
Appearance: he has pale white skin like all elves with light gray hair that has a black streak in it. His right eye is green and his left is pale blue. He has pointed ears and normally wears green and gold clothes.
Powers: he's a shape shifter
Abilities: he's an okay archer but wants to get a lot better. He also can speak to animals as part of his shape shifter ability.
Species: Elven Demigod
Parent: His "mother" is Loki. His father is an Elf.
Death: He died on Midgard, fighting a stray giant and protecting several children. It was getting dark which because he was an elf ended up weakening him and ended with him dying at the hands of the giant. He was crushed.
Backstory: He's a disgrace to his father and the rest of his family, first because of the eyes. His left one is blind and them being two different colors is unnatural. He's also a disgrace because of who his mother is as well as his interest in archery which is a bit of a lost art. He was forced out of the house and basically disowned.
Weapon: a gold bow with silver arrows that have stone tips, a couple of runes are carved into the stone to cause more damage to the target.
Other: darkness weakens him but if he changes into a different form it won't kill him unless it's from week long exposure.

Camp Half-Blood/Magnus Chase RPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें