The Circus In The Woods

Clark, A Creepypasta Was Just Walking Quietly In A Dark Forest Where He Always Have Went Counting The Stars.

But On This Very Night, He Heard Eerie Circus-Like Music Nearby, And Heard A Person Announcing Something About A Circus, He Couldn't Quite Make What It Was Saying So, He Decided To Check It Out.

Clark Stood Up From The Log He Was Sitting On And Walked To Where The Music Was Coming From, Then He Saw It. A Circus, A Circus Deep In The Woods He Wondered Why Its Here.

The Circus Was Ten Meters Tall, With The Ringleader Smiling Widely, Clark Hid In A Nearby Bush And proceeded To Just Watch Him Announce To A Crowd Infront Of The Circus.

"Welcome, Welcome, One And All To The Dark Woods Circus! Gather Around To See This Pitiful, Poor Creatures That God Himself Has Forsaken! Feast Your Eyes On The Deformity, And Depravity, These Dregs Of Humanity." Said The Ringleader

Clark Begun To Back Away Slowly, Knowing That Him A Creepypasta Would Get Captured And Forced Into That Freak Show, But He Stepped On A Branch And It Made A Snapping Sound. The Ring Leader Noticed Him And Smiled As Two Cloaked Men Tied Clark Up Immediately

"Let Me Go! Untie Me!" Shouted Clark, But It Was No Use As The Cloaked Men Placed A bag On His Head And Carried Him Into The Circus. "We Got Another Freak i See? Oh How Wonderful!" Said The Ringleader

Clark Struggled And Struggled But To No Avail. He Was Laid Down In A Room, They Removed The Bag On His Head. And Stared At Him, They Begun To Say, both Of Them At The Same Time "You Now Work For Us, Whether You Like It Or Not, So You Must Obey Our Rules Now. Freak" The 2 Men Laughed.

Clark Growled And Struggled, He Tried Biting The Men But He Can't Reach Them, His Eyes Turned Red As His Mouth Begun To Bleed And As Sharp Teeth Begun To Form, But Before He Could Fully Shift, The 2 Men Quickly Placed A Bracelet On His Left Arm, The Device Then Shocked Him. Clark Screamed In Pain As It Shocked Him.

"Don't Even Try Freak!, Now Go Be A Good Boy And Behave Yourself, Or Else Theres More Where That Came From" One Of Them Shouted At Clark. Clark Then Just Sit There And Behaved, Hes Back In His Human Form, He Was Then Escorted To A Room By One Of The Men.

He Opened The Door And Saw Many Creature-like, Monster-Like, Deformed, And Other Types of Humans Or Humanoids, There He Saw A Familiar Face. A Tall Dark Purple-Ish Skin, Glowing Magenta Eyes And Wearing A Sort Of Tuxedo Or Suit And A Purple Bow, It Was Endrei, The Enderman

He Was Shocked To See One Of His Friends In This Dark Circus, He Immediately Ran To Him And Asked Him A Few Questions "H-How Did You Get Captured!?, Are You Ok!? Why Don't You Just Teleport Awa-" But Before He Could Finish, Endrei Shushed Him And Told Him "Im All Fine Clark, They Knocked Me Out And I Woke Up Here, With Some Kind Of Shock Bracelet, And I Met A Few New Friends Here"

Endrei Pointed At A Girl Sitting In A Corner With Her Face Buried Between Her Legs I Guess. With 8 Eyes, 2Legs And 6 Arms. "Thats Selene The Arachnid, Shes Been Depressed Ever Since She Got Kidnapped From Her Family And Forced To Stay Here" Clark Replied "Thats Sad... I Feel Sorry For Her, But I Will Find A Way To Get Us All Out Of Here! I Promise That!"

Endrei Smirked and Said "Thats The Spirit!" As He Said That A Ghost Girl Named Alice Walked Pass By Them "Speaking Of Spirit. Thats Alice! Shes A Ghost Girl, She Came From That Abandoned Manor On the Top Of The Hill In The Distance" Said Endrei, Clark Replied "Huh Neat, Who Else?" Endrei Looked Around, Trying To Find Someone, Then he Saw Them, The Twins "See Those Two? They're Twins That Have 2 heads, But One Body, They Both Control One Half Of They're Body, The Boy Is Mizuki While The Girl Is Miaki, Both Abandoned By Their Parents When They Were Born"

Clark Just Stared And Listen To Endrei While He Continued "But When The Circus Adopted Them, They Took Great Care Of Them, Feeding Them, Caring For Them And Loving Them" Clark Said "So Mixed Feelings For This Wacky Circus." Endrei Replied "Yeah i Guess"

"Then Theres That Really Tall Guy With Long Legs. I Think He Got His Own Room Cause Hes So Tall. But His Name Is-" Before Endrei Could Finish A Black Tentacle Or Trendril Slapped Him in The Face, A Tall, Pale And Different Colored Eye, With Blond Hair Approached Them. "Sorry About That Endrei, They Were Just Playing Around" Said The Guy. Endrei Replied "Its All Fine Kyle, Not Much Hsrm Done. Oh And Clark This Is Kyle" Clark Waved At Kyle At Smiled

Kyle Waved Back with His Tendrils. And Apologized To Endrei. Clark Asked Him "Are You Here By Force??" Kyle Just Said "I Just Came Here For The Free food. Plus They Pay Us Good Money" Clark Just. Stood There Confused.

Clark Said To Him "Not Even Kidnapped? Don't you wanna go home?" Kyle smirked "This IS My Home, Well For Now. Atleast We All Get Paid" Endrei Responded "Yeah i Guess We Earn More Here Than Our Part Time Jobs, But I Do miss Working At A Bar" clark Just Stared At Them, And He Said To Them "Are You Two For Real." Endrei And Kyle Replied "We're Just Looking At The Bright Side, You Should Too"

Then The RingLeader Opened The Door And Announced To Them All "Get Ready You Freaks! We're Almost Ready For The Show! And Could You All Please Help Our Newbie Clark? Hes A New Guy Here. Make Him Do Good During The Circus! Now All Get Ready!" And With That, She The Ringleader Closed The Door Once Again.

They All Stared At Clark. Clark Said To Himself "I Guess Im Gonna Have To Get Used To This Circus Play, Now Lets Go. Teach Me Your Ways" And With That. The RingLeader Closed The Curtains Readying The Freaks To Their Show, She Stood There With A Smile And Giggled, She Whispered To Herself "Get Ready For The Show, Don't Screw It Up!"

How Was That? A New Story A New Book. A Freak Show In A Dark Dense Forest, Hope You All Enjoyed. The Show Begins Next Time! In Chapter 2!