Time For The Show

"Deep in the woods, a clearing inside the trees. There you will find a circus you won't believe. Ten meters tall, the ringleader smiles wide, welcomes you all, hopes you enjoy the ride. All of the acts, as "different" as they might be, have so much fun, living so happily. Come see it all, come join the roaring crowd! at our circus, there are no frowns allowed!"

The Crew Prepares For The Show, Serene The Arachnid Girl, Alice The Spirit, Mizuki And Miaki The Conjoined Twins, Endrei The Enderman, Kyle The Slender And Clark. They All Practice, Clark Still Confused On What His Role Is Or What Should He Do, Alice Suggested He Should Try The Tightrope, Serene Said To Her, "I Already Do The Tightrope, Think Of Something Else" Endrei Suggested If He Could Juggle. Clark Shook His Head Signaling "No"

They All Looked At Eachother And Started Thinking. Then Kyle Came And Said "Why Are You All Thinking Of Lame Circus Tricks? This Is A Freak Show For Crying Out Loud" Mizuki&Miaku Tapped His Shoulder And Pointed To The Sign Outside "Dark Woods Circus" Kyle Stood There And Said "Oh, No Wonder. Lets Just Go Jam Clark In A Tiny Clown Car Then!" Endrei Hitted Kyle In The Back Of The Head "No Kyle!" He Said, Clark Replied "How Small Could It Even Be? I Think I Can fit In It" So They Brought Him The Car.

Clark Just Looked At It, And Said "Will My Head Even Fit!?" And Kyle Tried To Help Clark Fit In The Car, so Being The Clumsy And Bored Guy He Is, He... Jammed Clark In The Car, Clark Shouted Stop Repeatedly But Kyle Wasn't Gonna Give Up Yet. So He Still Continued To Push Clark Into The Car, Since The Others Were Bored And Just Watching They Decided To Help Kyle. After A Few Minutes And A Few Bones Cracking, Clark Managed To Fit In The Clown Car, But Unable To Move Anything Except His Arms. Endrei Asked "Now That Hes In, How Will He Get Out?" Kyle Replied "Well!.... I Didn't Really Think That Through!" The Others Facepalmed.

Clark Whimpered "Help Im Stuck!" With the show Almost ready, the Crew Tried To Take Him Out Of The Clown Car, But He Was Too Stuck And Jammed In, Serene Slapped Kyle 4 Times With Her Arms, And Said To Him "Kyle! This Is Your Fault. You Should Go Do Something!" Kyle Replied "Yeah I Know! And Don't Slap Me!" As He Tried To Forcefully Pull Clark Out, Clark Screamed As He Tried To Get Himself Out. Finally After A Few Minutes He Got Loose With A Some Use Of Butter, Clark Now Smelled Like Butter, and he Can't Be Like That During The Show! So He Went And Showered.

After That He Changed His Clothes To Something Related To The Circus. But They Still Didn't Know What He Should Do Out There Infront Of An Audience, so They Kept Asking And Trying Out Things For Clark. Clark Finally Showed A Bit Of His Abilities, Wings Appeared From His Back And His Mouth Had Razor Sharp Teeth, so They Suggested That Kyle Would Juggle Food And Throw Some Rings In The Air, As Clark would Catch the food, Possibly eat it and Fly Through The Rings As A Stunt. And Clark Agreed.

Suddenly The RingLeader Started Playing Music And Gave A Little Speech.

"Welcome, Welcome One And All To The Dark woods Circus! Sit Down And Feast your Eyes On These Fascinating Freaks! Now Be Quiet As The Show Begins!" She Announced. As The Curtains Moved Out Of The Way to Show The Crew. Mizuki And Miaki First Stepped Out And Sat Down On A Barrel. As The Ring Leader Said To The Audience "Behold! The Two Headed Child With The Freak Smiles, Grotesque Diva's Unsightly, A "Beast" Who Likes It's Meals Cold. And Shaped A Little Like You And Me" As She Said That The Twins Smiled At The Audience And Performed A Few Tricks That Wowed The Audience In Amaze And Confusion.

But As The Twins Performed, Serene Climbed Up The Tall Pole Leading Up To The TightRope That She Was Going To Perform In, She Quickly Jumped On The Tightrope with One Of Her Legs then Grabbed the Rope and Proceeded To Dangle Her Self On The Rope, After Some Tricks, Manuevering And Jumping Back On The Rope, She Catched A Few Rings That Endrei Teleported And Did A Few Tricks.

Endrei Now Teleported Himself infront of an audience and Went Into A Chest With No Exit, Alice Flew In And Locked The Chest, But For More Excitement, Alice Threw Several Matches At the Chest That Quickly Lit It On Fire, After It Got Reduced To Ash, Alice Pointed To The Tightrope Where Serene Was In. Now Endrei And The Twin Were On It And Balancing.

The RingLeader Was Amazed At It Even Tho She Knows That Its An Easy Thing For The Freaks As They Have Supernatural Abilities, Now She Waits For Kyle And Clark, which Ran Out Of The Curtains. "May I Present You, The Truly Weird Freaks That This Circus Shows! Behold, Kyle And Our Newbie Clark!"

They Seemed Normal At First, but Once The RingLeader Snapped Her Fingers They  Quickly Transformed To Their CreepyPasta Forms.

Kyle Grew Tendrils From His Back And Head Twisted A Full 360Degrees, Leaving A Few Audiences Fainted At Their Seats! While Clark Grew A Somewhat Demonic Wings And His Mouth Had Razor Sharp Teeth, He Swiftly Flew Up In the Air As Kyle Juggled Both Food And Rings At The Same Time With His Tendrils, He Then Threw Them High In The Air In Different Locations. Clark Flew Swiftly And Ate The Food Mid-Air And Went Through Each Of The Rings Kyle Threw One By One, The Audience Was Very Happy And Amazed At Their Performance. The Ringleader Was Very Pleased.

Suddenly A Very Tall Fellow Wearing  Blue Carnival Clothes Came Out And Managed To Catch Clark, He Then Began To Also Get Alice And He Placed Both Of Them On His Shoulders, Then Kyle Threw The Rings Clark Flew In Earlier And The Tall Guy Started Juggling them while The Audience Cheered And Applaud, The RingLeader Said "Thats Lukas The Long Legged Freak!" Alice Circled Around Lukas As A Spectre And Then Lukas Dropped The Rings to Kyle And He Catched Them.

The RingLeader announced "Oh What A Show! What a show. But Were About Our Schedule! See You Folks Next Time! Bring Your Friends To This One Of A Kind Circus!" The Crew Bowed Down And They Walked One By One Back to their Room, As The Audience Fall In Line And Go back Home to Where They Live, The Freaks Get Some Rest Until Tomorrow's Show, The RingLeader Said "You Freaks Did Pretty Well Out There! And So Did You Newbie! We're Gonna Do This Again Tomorrow Night So Get Ready!" As She Spoke She Payed Them Each With Cash, And Pats Them All In The Head. Except Alice, shes A Ghost And Her Hand Went Through Her.

What Would Be Our Crew's Adventure Next? Will They Explore Vast Oceans? Probably Not, They're Stuck In A Circus But Hey They're Doing Well There.

-Ring Leader