Moving in

"Well don't just stand there come in" I said

We walked in walked in the house and everyone splited up and started to look around.

"Uh Casey, the house is really nice but, its really big for only 2 people"my mom said

"Because Troy said that when Caroline has the baby that there going to move down here to be closer to us and they said if they could stay with me since I was getting a house, that's why It's so big" I said

"Ok so how many rooms and stuff are there" Corbyn asked

"There are 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and 2 livingrooms"

"Ok so since we all know what the house looks like we should go get decorations" Christina said

We all walked out the door until I felt a tug on my wrist, I turned around and saw my parents.

"Casey were going to have to leave" my dad said

"Why?" I questioned

"We're going ana business trip, but its only for 2 weeks" my mom replied

"Oh ok" I said

I walked out the door while everyone was already in the car. We drove to IKEA. Everyone got out of the car and entered the store. When we got in all the boys ran their own way. Zach and Jack were climbing the bunk beds, Daniel and Corbyn were running around, Jonah found coffee, I swear he has an instinct, while they were playing around me and the girls made orders for the house and there supposed to come tomorrow. We got back in the car and drove back to the boys house. Kylee and I said our goodbyes and left.

4 hours later

Im currently in my room watching Riverdale. Until I hear the door open. I tip-toe down the stairs and see my mom and dad walk into the kitchen. I thought they would be gone for 2 weeks?

"Mom!, Dad!, what are you doing here" I asked

"Well since your brother is coming down today we decided to come home earlier then we were supposed to" my dad replied

"And why are you up its 2 in the morning?" my mom questioned

"I don't know" I said

"Well get some sleep, we have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow" my mom said

I walked in my room and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to people talking and little girls screaming. I get up and hear laughing. I know that laugh. I run downstairs and see Troy.

"TROYIE!!!!" I said yelling and jumping into his arms.

"CASSSSS!!!!" he said yelling catching me

"Stop why do you still call me that?" I asked

"Because you still call me Troyie(just a nickname)" he said

"Do not" I said arguing

"Yea ya do, you just said it" he said " And I have a video from when you came down to Maine"

"Ok I still do just...don't show it" I pleaded

After we got done talking I get ready for the day. I call Jack and tell him that Im going to need help with the furniture.

2 hours later

I show the house to Troy and his family and the girls seem really happy to be staying here. The furniture truck showed up earlier than I expected so we have been here putting up furniture. I showed everyone what the rooms were and picked which on they wanted. The house still needs some things but everyone have their beds and everything so were moving in today.

I walk into the girls room and check on them. I got them to bunk beds so Loren has one and Jessica has one. They both sleep on the top and the bottom doesn't  have a bed so they can play and do whatever on the bottom.

Everything was put where they were supposed to and the house was pretty much done. Jack and the guys leave the house and I go up to my room in my new house.

Heyo angels im so so so sorry that I haven't been writing I have school and I sports to do and I was supposed to have a track meet Thursday but they canceled it but we have one Wednesday and im freaking out.  I know this is kind of a short chapter, I think I might make shorter ones since I have authors block so please forgive me and pray for me on Wednesday thanks.

3/25/18

Wc:747