Brother Mine

Hadrian POV

The door behind them burst open and a short boy walked in, he was on the chubby side, not huge, as you could tell he had muscle but it was hidden under a light coat of fat.

He looked like he should be ugly but I had the sense money and fame aided him to look less like a hideous fucker and more like a rich playboy, let's just say it wasn't working.

Following him was a ginger haired freckly faced boy, obviously a Weasley and a bushy haired girl, who looked very snobbish. All in all they seemed arrogant and ugly, in my humble opinion.

"Mum, I want some food." He whined, Nev and I looked at each other before smirking at the comment.

The boy looked over smugly.

"Excuse me!"The boy exclaimed, hands in fists.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, again Nev and I looked at each other before laughing even more. He looked at the cigarette in my hand and the whisky in my flask, before taking in my appearance. He looked wary but carried on.

"Do you?" He repeated.

"I don't give a shit fat boy, you cried to your mummy, how old are you?" Nev chuckled while I while stubbed out my cigarette, pulling out two more for me and Nev.

I handed it to him along with my Zippo after lighting mine. Nev didn't smoke as much as me but still enough to call a bad habit.

"I am the Boy-Who-Lived, who are you?" He said while raising his chin with a smug air but I something flashed in his eyes it looked like recognition. I looked around the room in complete disbelief my laughter ending, this shit was no longer funny.

"Is this kid fucking serious?" Nev asked the room whom all looked away in avoidance. Both James and Lily both looked embarrassed. Shaking my head, I stood up slowly.

"Well aren't you going to answer me?" He asked again, taking a step back, a bit of fear flashed across his features before he trampled it out with his usual arrogance but also curiosity.

He had guessed who I was, I guess it wasn't difficult as I looked all to much like his father.

Unfortunately.

Knowing this was my brother and how much I despised him my control broke.

Grabbing him by the collar I lifted him up against the wall, my grip tight. he was a heavy pig, his eyes widened when I lean't in. I heard the scraping of chairs, as the adults rose to stop the current violent situation.

Looking over to Dumbledore, Nev asked, "This is your saviour? Ha. Your all fucking doomed." He cackled.

I smirked at him.

Dumbledore sighed. Turning back to the nations saviour in my grip, I spoke.

"You are nothing, you are a pathetic weak piece of shit, who has not proven to me he has the right to be respected." My cigarette wiggled in my mouth as I hissed, I blew out the flames in his face making him splutter.

"Hadrian?" A pleading voice called. I turned to see Lilly standing there with tears in her eyes. I couldn't deal with her pathetic pleas so I dropped the shit. Before turning to grab some whiskey and downing it in one.

Nev pushed me hard. I knew what he was doing, I was still full of hateful rage which I needed to get rid of, so that it didn't overtake me, control me. He just knew me.

"Are you angry, Hadrian?" He asked tauntingly. Pushing me again, I retaliated pushing him back, he then bent low and punch me in my side.

I hissed, and threw a punch to his jaw.