Who are you

Kakuzu POV:

Me and my stupid partner in our way to the base " stop whining Hidan ! " I said angrily , " then when we will arrive damit" Hidan said , I ignored him and kept walking wait...is that a girl looking at me from there..." Who are you" I said looking at the girl , Hidan stopped and looked at the girl way " hey girl who the hell are you ?? " Hidan asked , weird I didn't sensed her when she come..I thought to my self.

Kara POV:

So they finally saw me how pathetic I looked at Kakuzu hmm...he changed a lot well a lot of years passed I don't believe that I will finally revenge I though to my self ," hey bitch we talking to you" I looked at Hidan I realize the both getting ready to attack me , walked to their way and said " I'm no one I'm just a shadow " I looked at Kakuzu maybe he remember me but I think he really forget me I will make him pay .

Kakuzu POV:

She answered " I'm no one I'm just a shadow" what she want well I couldn't see her face bec she wear a mask and her right eye was covered with a headband I couldn't see from where she is because her hair was covering the headband "so Kakuzu kun how u been?" She asked , I get shock I mean she knows me...but I don't "who are you...?" I asked her " what the fuck Kakuzu she knows u " Hidan said , the girl giggles and just walk back between the bushes then disappear I was shocked that I didn't run after her, " hey old man what the fuck wrong with you do you know her???" Hidan asked angrily , " no I don't Hidan" I said I kept walking to the hideout thinking about what just happened .

Kara POV:

I can't believe it he look like he saw a devil or something when I said his name just like someone slap him in the face he gonna pay I will follow him to know where he lives and kill him in night I kept spying on them the both were silent this is weird finally someone shut them up.

After while walking they finally stop Kakuzu made some hand signs and a huge rock moved then they go in before the huge rock close again I ran in fast I hide and waiting for the good time to have my revenge .

Kakuzu POV :

I walked to leader sama office to report about the mission I knocked the door and I heard " come in " I opened the door and close it behind me I told leader sama about the mission and get out it's getting late so I walked to my room and lay down on my bed thinking "who is she" I muttered to my self .

I woke up on a weird feelings that someone watching me I got up and looked around I saw someone was standing I couldn't see good it was dark.

Kara POV:

Kakuzu woke up and look at me I don't think he realize who am I because he didn't get up fast and attack he just kept looking so I moved closer to him he stand up fast and said " you..." , " yea me" I said he attacked me I block his hit and kicked his stomach I make some hand signs diton I make spears and it attacks Kakuzu but he blocked them easy and attacked me with his tentacles I make some hand signs Katon I shot fire balls and burned those tentacles he got shocked hehe how pathetic he ran to me fast and grabbed my arm hard then throw me out his room I landed and block his hit this is kinda bad because the other members started to woke up.

So guys do you like it until now :3?