El Hazard

I HATE THE MIDDLE AGES!

Chapter 17: El Hazard

The strange magicians celebrated the victory more enthusiastically than ever before, but both the little old magician and the woman of the staff approached Hogwarts.

"Who are you people?" Dumbledore asked them that he had his glasses on the tip of his nose and a little crooked.

"He is the ex-director Makarov of Hogwarts college of magic and sorcery," said the woman and everyone present opened their eyes like dishes.

"Are you coming from the future?" McGonagall asked, recalling when she handed the time turner to Hermione, and when she remembered her beloved and disappeared student, she looked more closely at the woman's face, had short brown hair and her eyes were honey-colored...

"By Merlin's beard! Miss Granger, is that you?" said the old witch as she held her hands to her chest because of the impression.

"Professor, I went back to school a little late, I was hoping you wouldn't subtract me points," she said with a smile.

It was as if a bomb had fallen right on top of the teachers, and they bombarded Hermione with questions, but she told them that she could answer them all in due course in the teachers' room.

.

.

Hermione gave them a summary of their adventures in Middle Earth, as well as their wedding and the founding of the Magic College.

"My child, you must have suffered too much," McGonagall said to her crying.

"The sadness was like a brief dream compared to the happy moments that I spent, you know, I married many times and had many children in over a thousand years," she said with a gentle smile that warmed the hearts of those present.

"Changing a world and bringing the magic back was a lot of work, but I never gave up my femininity once I had the confidence to hold it tight against my chest."

"How did you get back?" Dumbledore asked.

"I returned because the things that were are no more, because the things that were will no longer be, because there is no one alive who remembers them except me, and I had a meeting expected to fulfill" she said with a sad look in her eyes, while Hermione remembered the harsh passage of time and its cruel bite in all the ancient creatures of the Middle Earth as the ents, the dwarves, the elfs, even the hobbits.

Hermione kept talking to her teachers and they told her about the war against Voldemort.

"I shouldn't have lived," said Snape, "I should have died for everything I caused, for Lily's death."

"Professor Snape..." Hermione was trying to comfort him.

"You don't need to call me professor, call me by my name," the man said with a heavy heart.

"Severus, why don't you go to Middle Earth? a new world, a new opportunity."

Hermione went to the large dining room, Makarov's students were making a lot of noise as usual, and she took advantage of the distraction to go to her former companions and catch up with them.