Chapter 30

Lucy's Pov

I just reached the eastern part of the city. I sensed fairies around here...

They should know that I'm not the same old, weak and innocent Lucy Heartfilia anymore. I wanna see y'all... I too tired... I thought as the memories replayed in my head once again. Stop... Stop it, Lucy! Why are you crying?! Don't cry, don't think about them!!

" I-I gotta r-rest... " I mumbled and teleported myself to a dark alley, where no one is there.

Natsu's Pov

She knows Lucy...

Flashback

" I can't lose... I need to win... for Fairy Tail, First master... and my Lucy... " I mumbled, using my fist to help me up and slowing stand with my bangs covering my eyes, " Fire Dra- "

Rina teleported beside me and whispered, " Your... Lucy? " making me stop my sentence midway.

She... know Lucy?!

" D-Do you know, Lucy? How is she? " I asked with wide eyes, finally getting a news of Lucy, the girl who I've been waiting for.

" Yes, I know her. " Rina answered calmly.

" Really?! " I questioned, eyes glimmering with hope.

"  She great, better than she is in Fairy Tail, she told me a lot about you guys, especially you, Natsu. " She replied sarcastically. " She told me about how much she hated Fairy Tail, especially you, Natsu. She have a better life now, so don't bother finding her or anything... because it's too late. " And with that she use her stone-like-hammer to punch me several times.

End of flashback

Ugh! I'm such an idiot for not believing Lucy!! And now! I might never see her again!

" su~San? NATSU~SAN?! " A familiar voice brings me back to reality.

" Huh?! What? Yes, Wendy? " I asked, still kind of unsure.

" You were crying, bro " Gray stated, jokily but is clearly worried.

I was?

" Is anything bothering you, my child? " Gramps asked, also worried.

" Natsu you better speak. "  Erza threaten, giving me a death glare.

" It's just... I was just... Thinking about Lucy... " I confessed, looking down.

Their expressions changed from worried to guilty and sad.

" Lucy... " They mumbled under their breath.

I hadn't seen her for 4 years... I miss her sweet scent...

" Scent..." I mumbled, trying to recall her scent. " STRAWBEERY AND VANILLA! " I shouted, remembering what she smells like.

" What?! " They shouted in unison, looking all shocked at my sudden change of expression.

" Lucy! Strawberry and vanilla! I smelt it during the games! She must be there! She is alive! " I cheered happily.

" Thinking about it... I think I smelt Lucy~San too! Could she be one of the audience?! " Wendy exclaimed as her eyes lit up.

" You meant Lucy Heartfillia? Our Lucy? She... Is... Still... Alive...? " Gramps let out a sigh of relieve as he clench his chest.

" Do you think she join Fairy Tail again? " Gray questioned, eyes glimmering with hope.

" No... She probably will never want to see us again... After what we did to her, four years ago. She must hate us a lot to make remove her insignia in front of us... " Erza stated, almost tearing up.

Yea... Right...

" Natsu, you will be the team leader. " Gramps said sternly, regaining his posture.

" But, Gramps!? I- " Before I could finish my sentence, Gramps interrupt me

" Do you guys remember why did we even participate in the games in the first place? We are here to not let the first down... We are also here to make Lucy be proud of us... Remember? " Gramps said, wiping away his tears.

Gramps is right...

" Hai... " We answered and went on our separate ways.

-------------------------------------------

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Another chappie for y'all since I have some free time right now! :))

I hope you like this chappie!! :)))))

-------------------------------------------