chapter 15

Amy bounces up and down in her seat as we leave the cheese cake factory moaning as she takes another bite of the chocolate cheese cake.

"Keep your eyes on the rode before you kill us," she snaps a she takes another bite closing her eyes and sighing. I cant understand her obsession with cheese cake. It sounds absolutely disgusting so I refuse to try it though going on this date with Amy was really fun. I love watching her get mad then pout which she seemed to do whenever she had to wait. She's definitely not patient. Then again neither am I.

As we pull into her drive way a plastic fork is pushed into my face with a small bite of the cake. "Will you at least try it? I promise its good," She says holding it to my face.

"If I try it and end up not liking it then I waste a bite. You don't want that do you?" I smile as she debates this. She isn't about to waste a bite of that cake, so she wont force me to eat it.

"You wont waste it because you will love it now eat," She snaps as I try to open the door. I sigh knowing i'm not going to aviod this forever. I take the bite into my mouth and swallow trying not to taste it. It doesnt work and I find that it is actually pretty good but not as good as pizza. Of caurse nothing can beat pizza. "Well?" She ask looking at me.

'Its okay," I shrug and get out walking over to her side and opening the door like any good gentelman. She sits there staring out the window in what seems to be shock. I raise my eyebrow and smirk at her expression. Her head snaps to meet my graze and her eyes narrow.

'It okay? Its okay?! What the hell do you mean its okay. It absolutely amazing. How can you say its okay? Take it back. Take it back right now!" she yell pointing a finger at me which I bite lightly before picking her up and throwing  her over my shoulder.

Walking into the house I head upstairs nodding my head at Rick as I Walk by. He smiles and laughs. He warned me about this a week ago when I had ask if it was okay with him to date Amy. Me being me I wouldv'e done it either way but I like knowing that I'm not going to get shot at as soon as my and I get in a fight.

Amy cant stand when people disagree with her and it shows. We're always fighting but it always seems to turn into a make out session that always gets interrupted. "Rick, Rick thank god your here. Tell Aiden to put me down. This is kidnapping and he doesn't like cheese cake. He's a monster, a monster I tell you. You have to help," Amy keeps yelling as I walk up the stair kind of wanting to smack her ass  as she wiggle trying to free herself.

I lay her down on the bed not wanting to hurt her, and crawl over her before she can scramble back against the head board.  "Did you have fun today?" I ask smiling as she squirms.

"Yes up until you became a monster that doesn't like cheese cake. " I smile as I put more waight on her pinning her to the bed with my hands supporting me so I dont crush her small form. She meets me half way in a slow soft kiss. She pulls away first with a slight blush on her face. "Your kisses arent going to make things better. "

"You sure about that?" I say kiss her neck softly. Man I really want her right now and not just for sex. I   decided that when I asked her out that I would take things slow. Its lasted so far but its hard consider Amy like to bounce and sit in my lap. Lets just say that it can make things awkward at least for me. Amy doesn't seem to care. All she does is ignore it or maybe she just does it to make things hard on me. I could definitely see her being a tease.

We've been dating for a month now today and I had yet to take her to the Factory like I promised so I figured it would be fun. People still stare at school whenever we pull up together or I walk her to class. She still act like a goody two shoes at school but she's completely different afterwards. I still haven't figured out her personality completly but I know it will take time. I still feel like there's something else going on.