Cure my Depression ✓️

----------RHYS----------

Vaughn and Rhys made a promise that when ever one of them was extremely depressed that they would play a specific song at a specific point after the tragedy.

The next time Rhys saw Vaughn, he played that song.

"God, Rhys. I am so sorry." Vaughn cried out.

"Le- let me do something about it. I c-"

"Forget it Vaughn. There is nothing that can be done."

Rhys spent days curled up in the corner of the caravan, until they used their money, from the vault, to buy a nice decent house.

One night, Rhys was crying again while he was holding his old eye piece. He ended up falling sleeping with it in his hands.

What Rhys didn't know when he was asleep is that Vaughn had taken that eye piece. Vaughn was determined to help Rhys. During the weeks after the destruction of Helios, Rhys had barely eaten, slept, or talked anyone. Vaughn hoped that what he was doing was going to help Rhys.

When Rhys woke up, he honestly didn't want to do anything. He wanted to stay where he was and fall back to sleep or just die. Rhys thought, ‘Was there even a point?’ The man he'd known forever, the one he looked up to, and the one that turned into the one he loved, is gone... forever.

What was Rhys supposed to do?

After debating on this, Rhys decided to get up and get something to eat. That's when Rhys noticed something. He didn't see anyone there when he opened his eyes. Bringing his blanket with him, he stepped out of the caravan.

There was tape on the floor in the shape of arrows. Right I'm front of the caravan was a note addressed to Rhys.

Sorry if we're not here when you wake up but I promise you won't care when we get back. Please follow the arrows. Hopefully what is there will help you till we get back. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.
                                     ~Vaughn

Rhys thought this was stupid. 'What do they think would help me?' Rhys asked himself as he followed the arrows.

"What the absolute fuck. They said this would be easy. Why aren't they here yet?!" A voice yelled through the door of their new home.

"Who's there?" Rhys asked quietly as he held his cybernetic arm out as if it was a gun, which it was.

"Now this little princess is up. What did you hear?" The voice asked as Rhys entered the room.

"That you're mad. Said something was supposed to be easy."

"I'm always mad."

"Who..." Rhys then saw who it was.

"Woah, kid. You look like shit."

Jack, still a hologram, was there. He seemed to be trapped in a phone of some sort.

"Why did they even put me in here? I can do shit."

"Understandable." Rhys murmured.

"What was that, kid?"

"I-uh- I mean you did just try to kill like everyone." Rhys said like it's the most obvious thing and tired to shake away the excitement and confusion he had.

"To be fair, I did have a reason."

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Rhys said and walked over to the fridge to finally get something to eat.

To put it bluntly, Rhys was underweight. He never had enough sleep. He could've died multiple times: dehydration, starvation, sleep deprivation, and by others. But now that Jack was here, Rhys wanted to change that. He felt that he himself would get better. And, god, he hoped he wouldn't disappear again.