All of the fandom drama

OKAY.

The fact that both Chance and Drew have had to address everything is ridiculous, disappointing, and embarrassing.

We're supposed to be supporting the boys and their music.

Not getting into their business and exposing their personal lives.

I get it, it's fun to know the drama and I'll admit I check the lifeline tea page and wonder about things too.

But we shouldn't be pressing the boys to tell us things, and hating on them for what they choose to do outside of their music. That is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

We shouldn't get upset about who they date, who they hang out with, where they go, and what they choose to tell us. I get it, it's frustrating when they don't tell us or maybe we don't like what they do—I definitely don't agree with everything they do.

But if they choose not to tell us things, then we need to respect that.

If they don't follow us or choose to unfollow, we need to remember we're here to support them, not for a follow or a notice. We shouldn't be getting upset and hating on them for something as silly as a follow. None of them even know who I am but I still support them regardless.

I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of the way people in the fandom are acting and I really hope this all is over soon 🙃🙃

{I'm sorry if this was harsh or didn't make sense. Just getting things off my chest.}