Separation

Slowly but sure Hoseok leaded Sana to the hill, ever since in the car Sana's eyes were covered so she couldn't see anything.

"Oppa, where are we going? Where is this?"Sana asked confusedly.

Hoseok just smiled upon hearing her question and kept leading her. Until they arrived at the top of the hill.

"1 2 3...jang jaaang!"Hoseok uncovered Sana's eyes.

Sana was surprised and taken aback when she sees the scenery in front of her with glimmering eyes. Hoseok formed a smile on his lips, hugged her from behind and whispered on her ear.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, this is so beautiful...,"Sana kept adoring the scenery in front of her. The city of lights, Osaka, with millions of stars above them.

"Sana...,"Hoseok turned Sana's body around so they're facing each other. He looked at her eyes with tender stare, she also couldn't blink her eyes, looking at him. Hoseok grabbed Sana's hand while staring at her.

"It's already 2 years we're together and that's not a short time. I hope we can be together forever. I love you, Sana...and I can't stop loving you even just a second,"

"Eum..I also love you so much. And I'm happy I can be with you everytime. We'll be together forever. Thank this surprise, I really love this,"again, Hoseok smiled and place a tender kiss on Sana's forehead upon hearing her words.

Sana felt so happy, tonight is just all about them. As if they own the world. They were looking at the stars while holding hands. They talked about anything, joking to each other, making their hearts full of joy. Making the time flew so fast without realize.

__________ 6 months later __________

"Sana...I'm sorry...I can't go against Dad, he really wants me to continue my study in the state. He wants me to be his heir to continue this business because I'm the only one who can do this. I can't disappoint my family,"Hoseok tried to explain.

"The State...?! How long?"Sana responded so uneasily.

"Four years Sana...,"

"What?! You'll leave me for four years to a very far away place?!"Sana looked so shocked.

"I'm sorry Sana...I'm sorry...Dad already took care of everything. The day after tomorrow I'll leave. Once again, sorry...it's also hard for me to leave you, but this is also for our future,"

"Did you even consider about me? How about me? What if I miss you?"Sana's eyes began to teary.

"I'll call you and send you text everyday,"

Sana bursted into tears. Hoseok heaved a deep breath and took her small figure into his embrace. He had no heart seeing his lover crying like this. He tried so hard to control his emotion, to not cry, so he won't seen weak in front of her.

"Don't cry baby, I'll keep contact with you. I'll always remember you...you have to wait for me here, ok? Trust me, I'll go home as soon as I finish my college,"

Sana kept crying on his embrace.

__________ separation, Hoseok pov __________

I packed my things and checked my belongings to the suitcase. Sana just looking at me in her silence. I also can't say anything anymore, I'm afraid if I talk, I can't hold my sadness anymore. Last night I couldn't sleep thinking about this separation and I don't want to be gloomy today.

It's so hard for me leaving Sana alone here, in the place where we're always together since 2 years ago. She has been in my side all the time, eased my worries, lifted up my sadness, laughed with me. She's always been there for me. But now, I'll leave her to a far away place and for a long time. I don't know when I'll be back but I'll back when I finish my study as fast as I can. I'll finish everything in a blink of eye.

After I made sure that everything's already packed, I look at her again. She still looks at me with blank stare. Maybe she thinks about so many things, just like me. I approached my girl and placed my palms on her cheeks.

"Sana...don't worry, ok...I'll be back asap for you,"I felt my eyes heated up. She still looks at me with blank stare with the expression which made me want to cry. But I hold my tears, I can't be this weak, I must ready for this separation, this is my decision.

"Sana, we're not over, you're always be here,"I grabbed her right hand and place her palm on my chest, right on my heart position.

"We just won't see each other for a while. So, wait for me ok...take care of your self,"

I looked at her with tender stare. Then when I realized that my tears will fall, I stood up immediately and looked away. She can't see me like this.

I took my suitcase and my backpack,"Let's go,"

I left our room and she followed me. I looked at the place that me and her have been living at before I leave this house. The house that I call home because she's here. It'll definitely lonely without me, she'll be alone and there won't be our laughters filling this house again. No wonder Sana looked so sad. I guess it's harder for her than for me. Outside, my family's driver already waited for me. He took my suitcase and backpack to the baggage.

I looked at Sana and hugged her tightly trying to calm ourselves down before I enter the car. We don't say anything, Sana keeps silence with the expression which I can't read. I pat her head and kissed her forehead before I enter the car and she still keeps silence.

When the car moved, from inside I saw Sana got startled and immediately chased me. I looked away, my tears really fall now.

__________ Sana pov __________

Hoseok hugged me tightly, I really can't believe that he'll leave me. I try to holding on but I can't. There's so many things I want to say but my lips' numb. I was taken back to reality when I saw the car moves, without realize I run to chase him.

"Oppa, wait! Oppa!!! Oppaaaaa!!"I screamed, I saw that car's almost disappear from my vision. I stopped and sat weakly on the street. It feels so heavy here in my heart.

Suddenly my phone on my white short pants vibrated.

A text...

From : Hoseokie oppa

Please don't cry babe... love you

FIGHTING!!

I looked forward the street, his car is already disappear. I just hugged my phone, my tears that's been held since before finally falls.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hi guys, I'm back with another SAMINSEOK ff. This story was originally written by my sister (onefullmoon) and based on Lyn's MV - Fireflies. So I'll keep continue Playing With Fire but also post another story. Please keep supporting me and leave comments whenever you read my story, anything you can say to me ^_^ I really want to see my readers enjoy my story. 

P.S I also will post SaSu (Sana-Suga) story next ^_^