4 ;

I'm woken to the sound of laughing come from the kitchen and Ally and Hazel are making pancakes.

"Morning sleepy head!" Hazel laughs as I walk down the stairs. 

"This stupid fucking THING WON'T HEAT UP!" Ally yells at the stove. 

I giggle and turn the knob, "I think you should turn it on first?"

We all laugh and I help them make breakfast. By 9:00 everyone is awake but Kiele. 

"Should we go throw water on her and record it?" Hazel giggles

"NO! We will NOT be throwing water on each other." Kam scolds her.

Kam is like the Mom of the group, she keeps us intact, without her the house would probably already be on fire. 

"Sorry MOM." hazel pokes her tongue out, and Kam throws flour at her. We all laugh and start throwing flour at each other. 

"Umm, who the hell started a food fight and didn't invite me?" Kiele walks down the stairs in her slippers.

Later that day we all decided to go to the mall and walk around. We all looked cute as hell and we knew it.

Walking around together and laughing, Me and Gabi decided to go get some food for everyone. 

"Gabi we should play a game." I smile

"What game?"

We walk into the line for Dunkin Donuts, And the smell of frosting overwhelms me. 

"You have to wink at whatever guy I tell you too, and same for me."

"Oh god. I'm so down."

I scan the room for someone Gabi could wink at and my eyes are drawn to this boy with curly black hair.

"Gabi wink at the kid wearing the striped shirt over their."

She gives me a flirtatious look and laughs.

"He is FINE AS HELL."

He notices us staring and smiles, and Gabi winks. He laughs a little and looks back to his phone. 

"Abi, wink at the old man in the line for Hotdog on a Stick."

"HELL NO. Could he be a fucking pedophile?  He gon see me wink at him and crawl his saggy ass over here and KIDNAP ME."

She slaps my arm, and it's our turn to order.

"Can we have 8 maple donuts, please?"