The lover and psycopath

Kamis POV

I've been at the prison for a few weeks now, sharing a cell with Carl Grimes. Oh, I forgot to say that I was abandon from a group because they didn't trust that I had to kill my mom. I didn't have a choice, to be honest.

The world ended when I was 5, and I'm 16 now turning 17 in a few days. Although I didn't want anyone to know because I hate everything about birthdays.

Today I went on a run with Carl... he's such an asshole. But I like him. A lot. I don't know what's gotten into me.

I didn't know IT was going to happen.

At all.

"Kami," Carl said in that hot voice of his. I liked him so much. He probably hates me.

As I turned around I felt the force on my head, he threw a pillow at me and I fell to the floor and looked up at him. "you are such an asshole."

"Eh," he said back as he grabbed my hand and helped me up. Why the hell did he do that?

"what was that for?" i stared right into those deep blue eyes... I loved him. Not liked him.

He leaned in close about to kiss me... I didn't know what to do so I froze. He whispered in my ear, "I know you want me" and with that, he walked over to the bunk beds and climbed onto the top. MY bed.

"Incase you haven't noticed, that's my bed, Grimes." I said looking up at him.

"your no fun." he said jumping off the top and sat on the bottom. Had he wanted me too? I turned around to fix my gun because the asshole took it apart and he came up behind me and slapped my ass and reached his arms between my arm and waist and held my waist from behind. He totally wanted me too, so I said "I know you want me"

Carl's POV

"In case you haven't noticed, that's my bed." Kami told me like I was an idiot. I knew that that's why I did it. But instead of fighting back, I just said "your no fun" and slid to my bed sitting there. But she tempted me. A lot.

She turned around and started fixing her gun that I took apart because I'm apparently an asshole. I had to. I did. You see, there's something about Kami that makes me fall for her. No, it's not that she has a nice- okay. An amazing ass... So I went up behind her and slapped it and held her waist.

All she had to say was "I know you want me." which was true. I knew I loved her. And I knew she loved me.

But I'm not like that. I don't date girls. I just.. Fool around with them. I guess that's what makes me an asshole.

But there's something about Kami that made me WANT a relationship with her. I had to show her... So I picked her up by her thighs and helped her to the top bunk. She was extremely short but that also made her adorable.

I jumped up next to her and took my shirt off, I looked up at the wall and out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking at my abs. I looked back down at her and she had taken her shirt off. And damn was she amazing.

I started off by flipping her over to where she was on top of me. I wasn't sure if she was a virgin or not, but I had just met her... There's no way I'd have sex with her.. Yet.

She moved the hair out of my face with her fingers and THAT. turned me on. Of all things, her moving hair out of my face turned me on? There was something seriously wrong with me. She was sitting on my dick, basically. Other than I still had boxers and black jeans on. She had a bra, underwear, and leggings on. I wanted to take off her leggings. I tugged at the top of her leggings and looked up at her, and she just nodded. I quickly took both hands and slid her leggings off of her body, throwing them on the floor. She reached over to grab her shirt but I picked it up and threw it on the floor too.

"asshole," she muttered under her breath and laid on the side of me "can I have them back?" So I looked over at her and threw both legs on each side of. She looked down at my dick on her and looked up at me biting her lip. Okay. That seriously turned me on. I started to grind on her, and that turned her on. "I want to play a game." I said as I jumped down off of the bed to tease her. "what game?" she said back emotionless. I grabbed a rope and jumped back on the bed and threw my legs on each side of her again, placing both of my hand on her hips staring at how beautiful she is. Then I got out of my daze and took the rope and tied her wrists together and picked up her wrists throwing them over her. "what the hell is this game?" she said sounded mad.

I just ignore her and she started talking again, but I shut her up by slamming my lips onto hers. I trailed down to her neck and started sucking on the side of it leaving a hickey. I went down even further and I got to where her underwear was, about to take them off of her when Beth walked in and stared at us. I looked at the rope around Kamis wrists and at Beth. "it's.. not what it looks like" she just nodded.

Kami's POV

I can't believe this was actually happening. I couldn't. He was trailing down my stomach, about to take my underwear off when Beth walked in.

I was so embarrassed.

"it's... Not what it looks like." Carl said trying to cover the hickey on my neck. It was no use.

Beth's POV

Although I was a little too old for Carl, he kisses and hugs well. I walked in so I could ask Carl to help me with the water and planting, although he had Kami stripped to her bra and underwear and he was shirtless. Let me tell you, he has abs. Like tight abs, I understand why Kami thinks he's hot.

"it's... Not what it looks like." Carl said staring at me. I just nodded because I didn't know what to say. "I was going to ask for help outside but it looks to me that you already bust wi-" he cut me off and said "no I can help, ill be out in a few minutes," he said nodding as he jumped down and got Kamis clothes giving them to her. I walked out because I didn't want to look at that any longer.

Carl's POV

"Why do you have to go?" Kami said looking upset. It broke my heart, to be honest with you. "I have to go help Beth with the garden and water... But when I come back you better be ready for round two." I said back to her cutting the rope off of her wrists and kissed her for about 30 seconds. I leaned back and handed her the clothes that were on the ground and kissed her again. "be ready" I said as I winked at her and got up to leave as I got pushed down by somebody... Somebody meaning Amelia. She was some girl that was from A block and was obsessed with me.

Amelia's POV

"Hey, Grimes" I said on top of Carl. He's so hot, oh my god. I began to take my shirt off when he grabbed my wrists and pushing me up while he got up too, I looked down at his abs and got on my knees about to unbuckle his belt when KICKED me. Yes. KICKED ME! I fell to the ground staring up at him. "I- I'm sorry..." I said back almost in tears.

He bent down to me and picked me up taking me to my cell and when he put me down he just stared at me... It was such an amazing sight to see him notice me so I took advantage of it and grabbed his face and started making out with him.. That was all when I was alive. After I started to make out with him, there was an outbreak in the prison... Causing people to die. I was kissing him and he pushed me down and I got grabbed by a walker under my bed and bit on the neck and arm. I would never forget the moment I kissed Carl Grimes.

Carl's POV

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I pushed Amelia into a walker and killed her. Am I a psychopath?