Levi x Stripper!Reader: Him (SMUT)

(PICTURE IS NOT MINE)

"Levi, you know I can't stay. I need to go to-" You were cut off by Levi grabbing your arm. You looked at him and saw that he was searching your eyes for any sign of changing your mind. "Levi, I-"

"No." Was all Levi said. "Don't." He bowed his head, letting out a breath. "Please stay."

You held your breath, pressing your lips together. You let your arm go limp in Levi's grasp. "Levi. It's...it's not that I don't trust you. In fact, you are one of the only people I trust nowadays. It's just that...that..."

"That you don't." You heard him say, feeling your arm drop. You looked at him, and instantly regretted it. He had averted his gaze, and his eyes seemed to water. "You're scared that I'm gonna force myself onto you. Or something close to that I'm guessing."

As he started to walk away, you felt your heartbeat race. That's not what I meant!

You grabbed his shirt, stopping him in his tracks. "I can stay."

{{I WAS GOING TO ADD LIKE A NETFLIX SCENE HERE OR SOMETHING BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT. SORRRRYYYYY}}

---------------------------------------------------MOVIETIME SKIP-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled as you peeked at Eren and Mikasa sleeping. You felt Levi's presence and turned your head to see him looking in the same direction. You saw the corners of his mouth lift in a slight smile. He turned his head towards you and the two of you made eye contact. You saw his eyes shift, trying to read your mind, either that or he was trying to talk to you without words. You saw him quickly look down at your lips, but nervously gaze back up into your eyes. He wanted to ask you something so badly. So you decided to let him take his time. You turned your head back towards the door and closed it quietly. After that, you were surprised to see that Levi was already heading back downstairs, without saying a word. You ran after him, and, after hopping off the steps, grabbed onto his arm with both hands and turned him around. His eyes widened slightly and his hands unconsciously grabbed onto your hips.

"Levi. I know you want something. Something in particular." You leaned in until your noses were just about touching. "What is it?"

Levi's hand slid up your waist, and you swore you heard his heart pounding in his chest. Or it might have been yours. Maybe both.

"I want to make you feel loved." He said.

You said nothing and just allowed him to lean in completely, connecting his lips with yours. He held your waist firmly in his hands as he worked his lips on yours. So soft... You decided to close your eyes momentarily, knowing that Levi wasn't the type of guy who would force you. As your eyes fluttered closed, you felt a hand slip behind your head, pulling you closer. This was a feeling you have never felt before. Sure, this was definitely not your first time kissing somebody like this, but there was something there that was never there before with anyone else. Love. Passion. A fire that could only be ignited with the man that was kissing you at this moment. You were the one to pull away for oxygen, but dove right back in. Your tongue danced with his and you could feel his hands cautiously exploring your body. You moved your hand to rest on top of his, and bravely intertwined your fingers with his.

He pulled away and his eyes cracked open. "I'm sorry." He removed his hands and looked to the side, his raven locks covering part of his eyes.

Before he could walk away from you again, you yanked him toward you. "Hold out your arms." You told him. He narrowed his eyes in a confused manner but did as you said. You then leapt into his arms, making sure his hands were supporting your behind, and wrapped your legs around his torso. You quietly chuckled to yourself at his surprised face and then leaned in next to his ear. "Make love to me, Levi Ackerman."