Prologue

"I own your blood" his husky voice makes my body be once a traitor.I gulp when he places his warm hand unto my back, rubbing my bare skin on it "This is all mine, don't ever go around everyone like this because what's mine needs to be obscure." and then a long gasp came out on his before grabbing me with all his force just to met my lips brushed into his.

'THIS CAN'T BE!' I yelled to myself but I know that there's no way I can make my revenge without hurting myself because OUR ENMITY BLOOD HAVE COLLIDED

~¤~

Yvaine Arnett.A lady who's one of the victim when the vampires were attacked their city.She is a half human and werewolf.

Ever since she was born, her parents want is her to be safe, hence, the alpha and her mortal mother decided to live being a normal people.

Yet, the destiny won't allow it because they did not expect that something will happen.

Yvaine is the only daughter of the highly respected Alpha who happened to die because of vampires who attacked them 12 years ago when she was only 4 years old, a powerless and dump

Her life is like a twisted ladder, no pain, no breath.All her loved ones were killed by the only one creature and it is no other than vampires.

In order to have a revenge towards vampires, she made a ploy wherein she will attack the vampires alone.

But for some reason, she failed.All in all, there's a new generation that vampires and werewolves must be a friend but then for her, it has no value.

She hated vampire and she will make them suffer.