Escape

Lexis P.O.V.
Lexi was heart broken she was at her last campfire party with her long time crush peter.it broke her heart to know this was the last time she would see his handsome face and his amazing green eyes. She began to cry. "Lexi!?!?" Peter said as he wrapped his strong arms around her.it was too much for her to handle and she just couldn't a life with out Peter was a life she did not want to live in. "Y-y-yes p-p-Peter" I said between sobs. "Shh"he said hugging me tight I calmed down and hugged back while I fell asleep on his warm chest...
Peters P.O.V
She fell asleep on my chest and I froze my stomach was filled with butterfly's and my heart was skipping a beat every few seconds I loved her the thought that you could be so close to someone for so long then loose them in an instant tore at me for hours upon hours.
The next day
——————-
Lexis P.O.V.
Today was the sad depressing day when I had to say goodbye to my love my thoughts got cut of bye a sweet tender voice saying "hi Lexi" hi love I said than regretted it. "What did you just call me love?!?!?!" Peter said in a happy tone. Yes I said shyly.
Peters point of view
She called me love!!! I'm so happy I could die she she loves me. Lexi?
"Yes" she said with a shy smile. Will you umm be my girlfriend?? "YES" she said laughing.
We spent the rest of the day together and Lexi had the best day of her life only to end it all by the worst possible conclusion her leaving. I did what any good boyfriend would do and I waited on the beach for her where I knew I could say good by she came out of her tent with a frown on her face but her hair done to perfection and her outfit the one I gave her when she first came here it was an emerald green dress with a cross bow and arrow.

She looked stunning and she was purfect in every way she was so amazing and I was even more sad because I had to let go of such a pretty girl she smiled at me and I blushed and smiled back "hi love" she said in a sly tone

She looked stunning and she was purfect in every way she was so amazing and I was even more sad because I had to let go of such a pretty girl she smiled at me and I blushed and smiled back "hi love" she said in a sly tone. Oh fuck what did you do Lexi
"Nothing love" she did what ever it took to rid my mind of her leaving but her uncle soon took her away and I sat on the sand and cried she hugged me tight and I knew she was up to something she got on the boat and I couldn't help but panic and cry. She winked at me and I didn't even think she was heartbroken about The time being and that only made me cry more. Than I saw it she jumped off the ship and swam to me. Out of nowhere she started to kiss me we kissed for about 5minutes before I decided to pull away and be leave me that was hard