part 2~sun lamps

OWO WOW LWOOKS LIKE YOU CAME BWACK FOW MORE >///< YOU WEALLY LIKE MY FWANFWIC THAT BWAD?!?!? OWO HWERE WE GOW AGAIN^-^

Margot doesn't know how she felt about Zoe.Yes she sometimes nice to her but she is still a close freind to the person that hated her most:RACHEL. As soon as Rachel saw she was looking their way she grabbed Zoe by arm and dragged her away. why does she hang out with her anyway its not like they actually like being with eachother?!?!? why does she drag Zoe around like she owns her!?!?! margot sighs as she questions why she even cares in the first place. not wanting to dwell on Zoe any longer she returned her attention to William who was now explaining what he thought the sun looked like and failing miserably."its a brilliant gold coin in the sky big enough to buy with it's like a yellow crayon except can't twirl it" he exclaimed as Margot corrected him in her head. She became so lost in her thoughts that she barely noticed that William was speeking to her again when Evan says "Speak when your spoken to!" he yelled louder than William has ever.William was generally soft spoken but his words stung. Then soon all the kids started surrounding her telling her to speak up. Margot didn't pay them any attention until Zoe joined in. "Answer us!" all eyes were on Margot as she silently spoke out."its like a penny..the sn is like a penny" she rose up out of seat eyes still on her." like a penny..like a fire!in the STOVEseven years...a gold coin circle not a line...7 years.like a penny like a fire like a emanating penny 7 years.like a penny 7 years not a hour of sun like a flower that blooms for just one hour" she repeated over and over again as her classmates rideculed her."whats a flower?" Joseph asked. "something we all live without" said Rachel sassily. Margot looked at her classmates suprised at what she had just said."the sun doesn't exist" said Jamie .As soon as he said that the rest of the class joined in.They called Margot a liar and made fun of her endlessly. Then William had a brilliant idea. "Hey! Let's put Margot in the closet before teacher comes!" he said creepily looming over Margot. Her face paled as all the children whole heartitly agreed with him.Except for one."you guys....i'm not sure of this.." Zoe said then Rachel pulled her aside maintaining a close proximety to zoe thqt made Margot blood boil."$hut up Zoe if you are our freind you won't spoil the fun!"she sassily sauntered away to stand near William. Zoe saw this and made her descision(OWO HOW DO YOU SPELL DESCSION IM EMBARESSED>///<) "okay.."said Zoe sighing. Margot felt her heart drop 7 floors.She stood in shock,opening the oppurtunity for William to grab her. All the children began to drag her into the closet."YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY HEAR IS NOT PART OF THESE CHILDREN WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND PLEASE,LET ME STAND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND LET ME GO!!!" $creamed Margot as she was locked in the the last thing she saw was William beeming at her. She recognized the emotion in his face.Anger and something else...could it be ........Desire????

OWOWOWO SUSPENSE THWANX FOW WEADING SEE YOU NEXT TIME.!!!