A Flock

"In nature, a flock will attack any bird that is more colorful than the others because being different is seen as a threat...." 

                                                      -The Village 

-------------------------------------------------------------

They say be who you are, but when you try they grow angry. So overtime you grow angry at yourself. That anger turns into sadness. That sadness turns into deep depression, its like you're sicking and anxiety is being used as an anchor. You don't understand what you do wrong, but the deeper you think about it, the deeper you sink. It gets darker, more alone, and you fear whats beside you. You try to find light, but most of the time that light is a trap. Like an angler fish that person kills you more than what you was. You grow to have no trust. All them scars inside and out show your battles, but they just keep growing. How does someone so perfect, turn out so....so stupid. You try to keep smiling, but that's just keeps making you prey for those who are mean. You learn to never speak up, you begin to push everyone away. You hold in every single scream and tear...but you hold it in so long when you are told to let it out, you cant. You scream to the moonlight every night "Look at me now!" but no one talks back. You realize there's nothing for you here, its all bunch of sin. 

Remember you're human, so many people are fighting. You are strong, you mean so much. You always have someone even when you don't think you do. You understand yourself, take it step by step. Start writing down what makes you happy, throw away the blades, you are already an amazing piece of art. Do not cut it up. You let out those tears, the sky cries to and people understand why it does right? But before they did it took time. They eventually understood. But after the biggest of storms, the sun is back again. People always see what they want to, just excuse the haters okay. You have a story to tell, you can help people out there who are going through stuff. Don't you want to see it get better, well live to see it! Peoples mind will change, it will be great but you gotta stay strong to see it. It gets better, and i don't care if you say you heard it a million times cause i'm sitting here knowing it does. If you don't trust anyone else at least trust me. You don't deserve to go off and disappear. You are amazing. You're human.

 -------------------------------------------------------------