intro ; STRANGER

***

PARK  JIMIN

"My name is Park Jimin. I'm eighteen years old. A senior in high school. Very ordinary I'd say. I have a very dear and precious person to me that I fear every second I might lose."

Jimin listened to the woman in front of him scribbled down everything he said. He wondered why since a voice recorder had been placed on the glass table at the very start of the therapy session but he didn't bother questioning.

"And what is this girls name?" The woman peered at him from her small steel rimmed glasses.

"It's a boy, Min Yoongi." Jimin had smiled to himself, looking down with embarrassment. He knew his face had flushed a red color,"He's got this... smile. And when you really make him happy, he'll give you the most sweetest grin. The kind where his eyes disappear."

The woman nodded slowly, understanding even without Jimin's extra details,"Where did you meet him?" The woman didn't stop scratching away into her notebook. It made Jimin feel like she wasn't even listening to him.

"At a music store, you know, the small one on the corner. He works there. Greeting people as they walk in, showing people all the different genres of music and giving them recommendations." Jimin shifted in the leather chair he sat in. He let out a small chuckle,"That hyung is a genius. I wonder how he kept all that knowledge."

The woman suddenly stopped her writing, and looked up to meet Jimin's eyes,"So you've met him multiple times correct?"

Jimin looked at the woman with confusion but nodded his approval,"Well of course, I-I mean.." His voice trailed off and he looked down at the feet.

"And how many of those times have you not been yourself?"

The question hurt. Stabbed Jimin straight through the heart. But she had a point as much as he hated it.

It wasn't his fault that he woke up one day to be someone he's not.

"Too many..." He breathed out quietly,"Way too many."

It wasn't his fault that he was trapped in someone else's body.

Jimin pushed the long dark brown hair behind his ear. He knew that the woman didn't see his true features. The only thing that woman saw was a teenage girl, with doe eyes and rosy cheeks. A floral dress and laced sandles.

Tomorrow would be different. Maybe it'd be an old man, or a little girl. Maybe a foreigner, Japanese or American. The thought upset Jimin to the very core.

He eyed the ponytail wrapped around the woman's wrist,"May I?" He pointed down to the light soft pale pink band. When the woman gently removed it from her wrist, Jimin immediately tied up the mop of dark hair he bared.

It wasn't his fault that he was a
Stranger.