Ch.10

Okay I'm back to my happy and Confusing self. I was pissed bc of a senior in band named Britney. I was getting 2 know the new girl by asking each other questions nd joking around right. Well Britney came along and asked," did you find a new gf?" "No" "you like her you should ask her out. I mean after you broke (the girl I went cutting cut cutting bc I accidentally hurt her from putting my foot in my mouth) heart. You know what I'm talking about. Why don't you ask her out? Oh wait she has a gf (new girls bi)." Tell me HOW would that not piss me off?!?!?! I mean yeah I can take a joke but talking shit like that as if she knows every damn detail to my face. Aaaanyways I'm now ready for Britney to graduate. And stay the hell away from me. Yada yada yada, vent vent vent, back to the story.

*******************************************

Blake's pov

"Got to play nice for Y/n. Cannot kill. Cannot tell. Must get evidence first to get him away from that bitch.", I think as walking into the room. I see Yang sitting next to Y/n in bed with him. She has an arm around his shoulders and the other hand playing with his ears. They don't notice that everyone entered."DO NOT KILL!!!!! CANNOT KILL!!!! NEED EVIDENCE BEFORE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED AND I CAN DATE HIM!!!!!!"
"Ahem." I 'cough' to get their attention. Y/n blushes.
"How are you doing?" Ruby asks
"I've been worse off." Y/n replies
"He has? I'd hate to see him at his worse." My ears droop from the thought
"I told you that you needed to eat more dirt." Daniel teased
"Haha ow ow ow fuck I'm not used to that anymore. Aaaah shit laughing hurts." Y/n exclaims. "Thanks a lot Daniel, now I have more reason to ship Diess."
"Shut up!" Daniel and Weiss shouts simultaneously
"Haha ow ha ow ha ow ha fuuuck. Sorry for the swearing ladies but if rehabs a bitch than this is a bus that hit me." He says.
"I wish I could cuddle him sooooo hard right now."
"It's alright Y/n, I'm a big girl. I drink milk." Ruby says rather proudly.
"You should all go and let him sleep now. He needs his rest." The nurse says scarring Riley. We all leave and head to our dorms. I jump on my bed and listen to the song cold as ice. I drift asleep with 1 thought on my mind," I'll save you Y/n. From your demons, both inside and out."

Next morning: Y/n's pov

Eeeevrything huuurts. I look around to see if anyone is in here. The only thing in the room is the smell of disinfectant and me," good." I concentrate on Yang, on Blake, on my teammates, and the memories I have of all of them. I feel the silent energy flowing through me, like a ocean storm of all of my emotions brewing. I close my eyes and feel it all build and churn in me. Light of bright blue and light pink, neon greens and faint purples, vivid reds and dainty yellows wrap themselves around my body like a shining armor. This light, this power, these emotions fill the entire room pushing the darkness away, forcing pain to go away with it. The energy in my body flows throughout and trickles against my skin, washing away scabs like footprints on a sandy shore. And the energy gets carried back into where it dwells inside of me. The light retreats and the darkness slowly wraps its way around my body in a blanket of sorrows and safety.
"Oh my....." a voice murmurs. I open my eyes to see professor Ozpin standing, mouth agape at the spectacle he witnessed. He regains composure." You won't hurt anyone Y/n, not anyone but you. We both know this better than some old warning of a man that people once betrayed. Let them in and help you. It's the only way to make the scars to truly go away." He walks out of the room.
"Does he know then? If he did then he'd put me in therapy, wouldn't he?" I yawn, tired from using my semblance. I fall asleep again, covered in cheap sheets and wrapped in the blanket of darkness around me.
Waking up I yawn, rubbing at my.... ,"right shades" I lower my hand before it reaches the lenses. I blink a few times and see Blake in a chair and breakfast on my nightstand to my right.
I sit up,"What are you doing here? What about school?" I ask the ravenette
"It's Saturday goof. I made you breakfast."
"Weeeell I just so happen to have some time to squeeze in my schedule. I think I can spare a few minutes for you." I say
She chuckles," Thanks, you really know how to make a girl feel special."
"No problem, it's a part of my end the asshole movement. I tried to get Cardin to take part in it but he couldn't. He already is at the point of smelling like one." I act as if telling a tragic tale of someone sick.
Blake bursts out into laughter," you forgot speaking out of his too." She continues laughing until red in the face. I laugh at her remark and wince at the stabbing pain in my lungs." Maybe it'll be gone tomorrow."
"Are you okay?" Blake asks standing up leaning over the bed
"I'm good, I did say three weeks and not over night after all. Thanks for the concern though."
"Okay then. Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold. You need your strength."
"Have you eaten?" I ask
"Yes now eat before I feed you." She says waggling a finger at me. I laugh.

********************************************

Hope ya like it. Idk what else soooo byez.