Alright I need to get this shit off my damn chest sO BUCKLE UP

Alright, alright, alright.
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, whores amd sluts, pimps amd prostitutes!
Time for....
Toto's love confession!
LETS SPIN THE WHEEL TO SEE WHOMST THE FUCK I'M CONFESSING TO HAVING A CRISH ON!
*spins wheel*
OH MY GIDDLY GOODNESS, ITS KING!
WHO THE FUCK WOULDA THUNK?!

Alright tho so lemme just explaino.

Basically a rundown from king himself (yknow, the man of the hour):

Alright so I've known King a solid three years, going on four.
Around the summer of 2015-16 (pfft yall knownI don't remember which one), I was going through a hella rough patch in my life.
I was depressed, I was suicidal. Honestly, I felt like I was just a speck in the ocean, nobody would miss me if I was gone.
Then BA-BAM, King fuckin' strutted into my life like it was a fucking BARBIE movie.
Now, don't get me wrong. I knew Kingg before this, bit we never really interacted. We were mutuals/aquaintinces (or however the fuck you spell it).
During this said rough patch, I was at my literal worst. Every weak part of me was out in the open. King had every chance to attack me weaknesses.
Eceryone did. Some actually took that shot, breakinng me down further.
I was a girl with no fucking will to live anymore.
On top of that was when I first got imstagram. I had a toxic friendship which is when my first suicide attempt happened.
Now, naturally I talked to King. He consoled me, showed me a few words from over the internet wasn't fucking worth dying over. I had a whole life ahead of me. We joked to steal each other from our lives, take the other with us to some foreign country.
King showed me I actually did have something to live for.
And in my mind, that something was him. I promised myself I wouldn't leave just yet. I had and still have the intention to meet him, to go visit some exotic land.
King slowly became my best friend, the guy I went to whenever I was felling down, or had a funny ass joke to tell. He's always there to support me. When Nia_The_Shadow and I broke up, my first serious relationship, he was there.  When Abby and I split, he was there.
I've honestly never been attracted to a male, but King's my exception.
Yo, man, you ever single, hit me up ma dude.