Questionnaire Time!

So, my friend  just received 100 Watchers and they want to do something special for them. When they pointed out doing an 100 Facts About Me thing, I remembered that I had a document entitled the same and was thrilled to help out!

Unfortunately, when I opened the doc, it was not 100 facts but replaced with an Ultimate Couple Meme Tag... that I will share with you! Feel free to take this one and fill out the sections you want to!

Ultimate Couple Meme Tag: J'onn/Tabitha

1. Disagreements:

Who is more likely to raise their voice? Definitely Tabitha. She's actually done it several times! J'onn almost always responds by giving her a puzzling look before attempting to speak.

Who threatens to leave but never actually does? Neither one. There was that one time that J'onn left but they had broken up already.

Who actually keeps their word and leaves? That would technically be J'onn but see the answer above!

Who trashes the house? Neither one. Tabitha is a neat freak and J'onn is sensible. They might get into a rare argument or disagreement but neither will get riled up enough to trash anything.

Do either of them get physical? In a disagreement or argument? No. Training is an entirely different story!

How often do they argue/disagree? Rarely if at all. When it comes to Justice League-related stuff, J'onn has seniority and has the last say so. Tabitha will attempt to get him to change his mind but it usually doesn't work, especially if it concerns putting herself at risk. That's really the only things they will have a disagreement on.

Who is the first to apologize? This depends on who was in the wrong. I want to say that they've only had one major argument and J'onn eventually apologized. Tabitha apologized right afterwards because while he was majorly at fault, she blew it out of proportion to the point where they broke up.

2. Sex:

Who is on top? For the most part, J'onn.

Who is on the bottom? Well... there's only two people in this relationship so if J'onn is mostly top...

Who has the strangest desires? Funny; their relationship isn't solely based on sex. Sex actually is the least important thing in their relationship! But if there were any strange desires, it would more than likely come from the Martian!

Any kinks? Nope. Just straight vanilla sex with the two!

Who's dominant in bed? J'onn though he likes to cater to Tabitha.

Is head/licking out ever in the equation? Oh, you mean fellatio and cunnilingus! Oral sex is in the equation!

If so, who is better at performing it? {snickers} J'onn... think about it...

Ever had sex in public? Does Watchtower count when no one's around...?

Who moans the most? Tabitha.

Who leaves the most marks? It would be Tabitha but J'onn is durable and can remove any bruises/marks.

Who screams the loudest? Tabitha. She isn't super loud but seeing that J'onn hardly says a peep...

Who is the more experienced of the two? J'onn. He took her virginity after all...

Do they "fuck" or "make love"? They can do both. But J'onn prefers to be gentle with her.