1- this is not korea

(A/N hey guys Luna here with a new book! This time it's a bts and star wars crossover. Just to let you know I am switching between the boy's stage and normal names. When dialogue is in italics, thats korean.  Hope you enjoy!)

//namjoon's pov//

"Is this a nightmare?" RM thought to himself as he ran his finger across a small glass window, in what seemed to be a small aircraft, floating in space.

He was pretty intelligent, but he had no idea how the hell he was transferred from his nice warm bed in Seoul, South Korea to some bed in an escape pod of some sort, he decided. He had watched enough Sci-Fi k dramas (A/N Do they even exist?), animes, and  American space movies to know that. He surveyed his surroundings. Near the window that he was standing next to, was a bed and some drawers. Curious, he opened them to find clothes, grey shirts, some khakis, and black pants. RM ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Were these someone's clothes?" Whoever's they were they're his now. Staying calm during this time, RM changed his clothes into the shirt and those black pants he found, assessing the current situation without panic.

So he was not in Korea, or even earth. 

Okay

He was safe , he guessed, but where was he headed? 

He directed his attention to the other side of the small pod. There was a small panel of buttons, lights, switches, even a small radar screen, that RM knew was the controls. Trying not to break anything, Namjoon carefully studyed it for a couple of minutes. Thank goodness it was in English(A/N he doesn't know what basic is yet), and not something he couldn't understand. He found a button clearly marked, "location". Hesitantly he pressed it.  A loud clear female computer voice filled the tiny space that reminded him of Siri, on his phone, which he didn't have.

"You are currently near the planet, Yavin. But very  close to it's moon, Yavin 4" The Siri voice spoke in English.

He guessed that it would be better to be on a moon then floating aimlessly in open space. RM hoped for the best and switched a switch marked "Autopilot". The Siri voice started up again. "Autopilot sequencing activated, destination please?"   "Uh, the moon Yavin 4, is it populated?" RM asked making sure he was going to fly into a death trap. 

"Yes" the voice rang out "As we enter the atmosphere brace for impact."

RM's eyes shot up "WHAT?!?" he now started to panic as he found a seatbelt and quickly strapped himself in. The pod started to speed up. 

"Should we land at a faster speed?" The voice asked, RM "NO please don't" he replied closing his eyes. He started to not like this computer system very much. As the now noticed moon came closer and closer, RM braced for impact. And when that impact came, he felt a jolt that rocked the pod. The pod began to rolling a bit, and when it finally stopped, Namjoon queasily unbulked himself  and thanked god for somehow not dying, and stood up. 

On the opposite side of the control panel,the pod had a huge hole. 

Namjoon needed to escape.

He needed to contact big hit, or anyone on earth for that matter. Taking a breath to calm himself, RM crawled out of the pod, onto, that unknown moon. 

"Yavin 4," he reminded himself of the name of this place. Surrounded by trees in a forest, RM left the smoking pod in search of civilization.