2- who are jungkook and hoseok?

Hey guys its luna here, yes i am alive. If you want to contact me find me on my Instagram, the.skating.paladin. I post video edits. check me out!

"Today began as any other day, since that traitor, FN-2187 or Finn as he calls himself now, fought with me, and I fell down into the fire." Phasma thought to herself as she sat up in her infirmary bed. She didn't know how she survived, let alone escape the aircraft. Somehow, Hux and some Stormtroopers located her in a pile of rubble, in an attempt to evacuate the aircraft. 

She groaned in pain as she reached for her helmet which sat on a small table next to her hospital bed. 

She needed it more then just a uniform now. She needed it to cover her burns on the left side of her face. Being bedridden by medical droids, she spent the  boring days where she wasn't in pain, trying to fix her helmet. For the first time in a month, even for a little while, Phasma would be able to on look her Stormtroopers, but only with the help of crutches. 

She summoned a medical droid to help her apply medication to her numerous wounds and to help her slowly dress in her armor. Limping with those dreaded crutches' she currently made her way onto the bridge, of the current ship she was on. Upon arrival, a FN unit Stormtrooper came up to her.

"Captain, your presence has been requested by General Hux, he wants you to report into his office, admittedly." The unit said in his monotone voice.

"I'll  go there as soon as I can," She motioned to her crutches, "With these." She briefed the FN unit. 

"I'll inform the General the reason of lateness." And with that the Stormtrooper walked away briskly to what Phasma hoped was a control center. She grimaced in pain as she limped her way to the General's office.  

After what seemed like forever, she was finally at her destination. 

"General," she stated, letting him aware of her presence, seeing how Hux was fiddling around with something in his desk. At the sound of her voice he quickly shut the desk drawer, and looked at Phasma. 

"Sit" he said in a annoyed voice, motioning to a chair. "There was an increased amount of activity on Jakku," he informed her, "strange individuals where found near Niima Outpost, unconscious."

"Why do we care about this?" Phasma questioned Hux with a raised eyebrow. Not like the General could see it anyway, as it was covered by a helmet. 

"Strange feeling. We don't want to take any chances anymore. We are going to investigate them." he replied coldly.

"Did you obtain their identites?" Phasma asked

"They call themselves Jungkook and Hoseok, and from what it seems, they don't seem like they are from this part of the galaxy, yet even heard about the first order, which worries us."

One of the lights flashed on the General's communicator device. 

"They entered the aircraft. Supreme Leader Ren, says he'll conduct the next interview, which should happen, in the next hour."

Captian Phasma chuckled. 

"They need all the the luck they could get."