Chapter 8

Tre Pov

I took Monica's little boy,Mike, to go get his ice cream and headed over to Dequan-my-our house. "Do you like other boys?" said Mike. I can't express enough how I hate lil kids. "Yes"

"Daddy says that's wrong" he says then licks his ice cream cone. "You can tell your father to go fuck himself"

We reach Dequan-my-our house I run up the steps and lil Dick (Not a typo) follows. I open the door "You can sit in the couch watch some sponge-bob. I run upstairs and hear the water running in the shower, I could surprise him. I go in the bathroom and pull the shower curtain open. "Hey" He turns around.

Dequan Pov

He can not be home Cory is on my bed passed out . "Oh hey bae, wait your not mad?"

"No he kissed you right ?"

"Yea he did" I say.

His eyes are no were in the direction of my face. I know he's looking down there what can I say I know I'm packing and plus he's my bae.

"Look I want to say I'm sorry in a special way if you know what I mean"

I bite my lip, cross my arms and lean against the shower wall "I know what you mean,maybe we could do something tonight "

" Alright I'll be back later then" he pokes his finger into my chest and moves it down to my 8 pack. His finger goes down the middle till he reaches my penis, he flings it and walks up the bathroom, turns around and says " Save that for later " He smiles

I look down and well... I think you can figure it out .

---20 minutes later---

I get out the shower, and wrap a towel around my waist. And head to the bedroom. Cory's still there, laying in the bed. Sleep. He is so much finer then Tre. Why did I brake up with him, it's a fog. I walk over to the bed "Cory wake up" He doesn't move "Wake the fuck up"

He starts laughing and sits up "Look I'll call you later but you really need to go"

"So you're still with him?" says Cory

"Look, I've been with him for ever I just been w..." He pulls me in for a kiss, his tongue enters my mouth, push him off. " Alright I'll go"

"Don't forget this" I throw him his shirt

"See you at work" he runs down the stairs

Uhhhh