Brewing Love (Draco Malfoy)

"Severus! How could you Lily?!" James screamed at his wife. Lily Potter was crying sitting on the edge of their bed while James passed up and down. He wasnt angry, he was hurt. James had fought for Lily's affection with him and they hated each other. But this suition he knew he was to blame. 

He was the one who came back drunk with Sirius when they were in hiding and they had a child who was only a month old. So Lily did what he did and that ended up with sleeping with her best friend. And she felt so guilty and telling them both was taking a toll, but already she loved the baby as she much as she did Harry and longed for it to be a girl so Harry could grow up protecting his younger sister. 

"I said i was drunk James. I cant handle alcohol, all i remember is waking up and then for the past week ive been sick. And i knew then. James please dont leave me." Lily put her head in her hands covering her blotchy red face. James knelt on the floor and took her hands making her look up. 

                                                                                 ~ ~ ❀ ~ ~

"Lily!" James shouted. "Take Harry and look after him and Rosalie! Now!" James had wand out standing on the stairs dressing in his night clothing, waiting for Him. Lily rushed up stairs of the cottage and ran into Rosalie's room where she put Harry next to the crying  six month old baby. She kneeled down in front of her crying son and daughter.

"Harry, Rosalie, you are so loved. Harry, Mumma love you, your Dadda loves you. Rose, Mumma loves you and Daddy will look after you. Both of you be safe, be strong. Be there for eachother and love eachother."

"Avada Kerdavra!" And Lily Potter screamed as she took her last breath and crumbled to the floor. 

And as he tried to kill the siblings it bounced and Voldermort was no more. The bed room window had smashed and shattered glass pierced the half a year olds back. She screamed louder in pain. 

It was a short while before a long black haired man arrived in the room and saw his daughter covered in blood. He stepped over the body of his only love and took his baby in his arms and began to chant charms to extract the glass and heal her in a quick pace. When she quietly slept in his arms, Severus broke down, in one arm his daughter and craddling Lily in the other crying. 

But he swore to protect her. His little petal. Rosalie Petunia Snape, the next greatest witch. The girl that lived. 

                                                                                 ~ ~ ❀ ~ ~

"Daddy!" The five year old called as she ran from her Nanny at the front door and into her fathers arms as snow covered them both. The little girl had long black hair falling into tight waves like her mothers had with a little bobble hat on her head and trench coat with her wellington boots. 

And Severus Snape smiled. A real smile formed on his lips for his little girl, who he had come to dearly love. He scooped her up in his arms and she was curled into him as they entered the dark house of Spinners End. 

"Come lets get you warm by the fire." He took off her coat and little blue wellies and she ran away before her favourite hat was taken off. The small child was already beginning to have her own personality. She was cheeky and he had no idea where it had come from, he was reserved just as Lily was. 

Snape took off his cloak and hung it up on the rack before joining his daughter in the drawing room where she was staring at the picture on the fireplace. He and her carer nanny had spotted her look at it many times. 

It was of Lily and Severus in their first year, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin, took outside in the courtyard. 

"Mumma." She whispered. Severus sadly smiled at her and walked over taking it off the fireplace and giving it to her. She could now see the movement clearer. She stroked the face of thee red head and smiled before looking up at her father. "Daddy tell me about Mumma." He sat down the leather chair and pulled her on onto his lap. And the twenty six year old father started to tell stories about Lily Evans, not Potter, his Lily Evans, the girl he met at a lake. 

                                                                                 ~ ~ ❀ ~ ~

"Fleur, Gabrielle, j'ai rate les deux de vous tellement!" I shouted in French over to the Delacour sisters. Gabi was my best friend at Beauxbatons. And Fleur had become somethng of a sister to me through hard times. She treated me like me and Gabi were twins. (Fleur, Gabirelle, i've miss you both so much!)

"Rosalie, ma petite soeur!" Fleur called hugging me tightly. (Rosalie, my little sister!) 

 I then gave Gabi a huge hug. I hadnt seen her for a month and that was a long time for the two of us, even the three of us. 

"Nous allons a Hogwarts, comment excitant! Vos aure la chance de voir votre pere toute l'annee." Gabi grinned. (We are going to Hogwarts, how exciting! Your'll get ot see your dad all year.) 

I nodded and thought to myself and meet my brother. Finally...