pt

Naruto has been keeping a close eye on sasuke to assure he doesn't leave the village little did he know, so has itachi. Itachi has been watching naruto watch sasuke forgetting that he's supposed to be keeping an eye on sasuke. thoughout this process itachi had grown feelings for naruto. He didn't know what kind of feelings yet but he felt the presence. He admired his innocence and loyalty to his younger brother. One day sasuke was at homesick and naruto decided to get some personal training on a private training grounds

[narutos pov]
I feel bad for not watching after sasuke while he's sick i just needed some time for training i've been so wrapped up on his well-being i hadn't noticed how far behind i have fallen at this rate i'll never be hokage let alone chunin. I'll start by chakra control. on my 16th attempt of walking on water i heard someone laugh. WHOS THERE i yelled but there's no response. Are i doubting me? I gave another yell. I'll get it this time! Believe it! I started to concentrate chakra at the bottom of my heels and had it for a brief second an feel into the hot spring again.
[itachi's pov]
watching him train for three straight hours had been the most interesting thing all week i couldn't help to notice how determined he was. it was rather cute i wanted to help him so bad i accidentally laughed. Since he's already noticed me i might as well come out and reveal myself.
"hello naruto uzamaki"
"are you..."
"are you scared" i asked calmly
"no i'm never scared" he said like the dobe he is
"okay good"
"why are you here and i will kill u if u go anywhere near sasuke" he bursted out.
"i'm glad to hear that, and i'm hear just to see how my brother is doing and seeing if he is where he is supposed to be... i actually want to thank you for taking good care of him for me."
"itachi u bastard you made him all alone and you came here to thank me?!"
i couldn't control myself my feelings overwhelmed me, i leaned in close to him grabbing his head and smashing our faces together kissing him. his eyes widen and tried to resist. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU PERVERT" naruto you're all wet you should take off your clothes to let them dry. "WHAT THE FUCK WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.. IM NOT GAY AND I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH CRIMINALS OR PERVS." you shouldn't have said that naruto i said while taking off my pants. now come suck me off.
[narutos pov]
Did he really just ask me to suck him off? is this really happening. in shock i couldn't move i was too scared to call for help and too weak to say no, was i actually aroused right now? i got on my knees and waited for him to approach me. "good boy" he said seductively. i opened my mouth without saying anything i looked up to his dark coal eyes as he put the tip in my mouth he stood there with the tip in my mouth without saying anything or moving. Itachi don't make me do everything, please just shove it down my throat. "Are you telling me what to do now?" i started nodding my no and started stroking it with my hands with the tip in my mouth still. It's so big i thought to myself how will i ever put this monster all the way in my mouth. He looks down at me and says "naruto this isn't going to cut it." and starts shoving it down my throat as i start gagging he grabs my blonde hair and thrust it in deeper and i feel pre cum on the sides of my mouth i try to resist his forcefulness but end up submitting to his needs. itachi moans and moans and moans for more as he throat fucks me. "Naruto i want more of you let me have you" he slowly stops and just holds his cock in my mouth.