chapter three: new friend

*a couple of moments later an average sized red haired woman walks in.*

" May i come in "

"Yeah, of course."

" Okay thanks,. . .  My name is Harley and I go to the University of Medical and Technical Sciences and for a project grade we were encouraged to go to a large establishment in our area and choose ant person, in this case a patient and to comfort them without giving them medical reassuring."

"Why without medical reassurance"

"Our teacher is trying to teach us the people skills to be able to talk down certain patient from fear or things like that. "

"Well, not being rude but I'm not scared so you might need to find another patient."

* While sitting in a small, blue, uncomfortable chair in the corner* " that's good that your not scared but we don't get to choose our patient so would you mind if we just talked and got to know eachother. "

" Sure I don't get company majority of the time anyways. So what do you do at the University."

" Well I just started so I'm not in anything special but I'm in the medical area not the technical part of the universeity."

* Conversation continues for about thirty minutes until Harley had to leave to go back to her class.*

" Well it was great getting to know you Natalie."

"Please call me Nat "

" Okay Nat if you don't mind I would like to come visit you again."

* Grinning with small creases in her cheeks. *

"Oh, I would love that you can come any time you like."