Chapter: 1

Konohagakure had always been a place of wonder, strength, and new dreams. It had also been a place of great and exciting things and places just waiting to be seen. As advancements continued on throughout the Village, so had the night life activity.

"___? Are you even listening to me-?"

Your attention had been snagged away from the thoughtless daydreaming, and back to the male who'd been seated aside you, his black optics scanning your ___ hues. "Yeah yeah-I got it." You'd respond, waving a dismissive hand at the male.

Kakashi furrowed his brows with a sigh, he knew you didn't hear a damn word her said too you. "___ you're not very focused this evening, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He'd chuckle at his muse, even if you didn't seem to like it all to much.

Your brows furrowed some, the corners of your lips tugged into a half-cocked frown. "I just don't have a lot to say-" you'd respond, before poking your tongue between pink lips, "Also, no cat has my tongue." You say, earning an eye roll from Hatake.

"You always manage to take my figuratives too literal, you know." He'd respond, a digit rose to pull the facial mask from his mouth. "Now, we've caught up enough, how about you accompany me to the 'Tipsy Kunoichi?"

"Since when did you drink?" You'd ask him, shifting in your seat, you've seen Kakashi without the mask, but it was always a little surprising when he'd remove it-guess you've gotten use to seeing him with the fabric shielding his face.

"Not often. But it is a celebration tonight, why not have some fun? I assume you're free, or is Naruto having you watch the little ones?"

For the past years, Lord Seventh has issued you a very special and honorary title(at least that's what Naruto says):

'The Imperial babysitter of Lord Seventh'!

"No, thankfully, I suppose they're going out as a family this evening! The firework show is absolutely stunning from the tracks." You'd say, a little tip from Boruto himself! Kakashi smiles, and sipped his drink before looking at you, "you'll have to show me, you know? I never fancied fireworks, but I do admire the effort put into the show and coordination." He'd say, before pulling the thin fabric back over his mouth. You'd secretly admire how it slimmed his jaw, lined it tightly and caressing the smooth, scarred skin of his.

"It's so smooth.." you'd say aloud, speaking of his mask, but Kakashi hadn't known that. His brow rose, head cocked. "The fireworks?" He'd ask you, drawin you clean from the thoughts you had and tasing a bright, red flush over your ___ colored cheeks.
"Yes! Yes ah! I mean—it's the lining they have, ya know? So perfect! Not even a single mistake! Anyways..I should be going!" You'd say in a cluster, quick to gather your things, and some cash before slamming it on the table-you didn't even count it out. You just had to get out of there.

"____? What're you-"

"It was good having tea with you! Tipsy Kunoichi right? Haha okay, I'll see ya later than!"

"Yes,But-!"

"Bye, Hatake! Take care, dress nice!" You'd yell out, waving as you cut the man off, and left him all sorts of confused and intrigued. He'd watch you take off, before you'd disappear into the crowd of villagers, he'd chuckle, smiling some as he rested his chin on his folded hands. "Did my breath smell bad?" He'd ask himself, before opening a hand and exhaling in his palm and smelling-minty clean!

Bah! Why did she take off so fast?

Did I come off to strong?

|•Hey all! Honey Bee here! This is just the start!! I plan on giving some better stuff, but I wanted to get the first chapter out of my hair!!•|