(No Name Given At This Point In Time)

Don't know what to call this one-shot
~
"Craig, is what you ordered okay?" A new waitress walked up to a costumer. She swayed her hips as she walked, making the boy roll his eyes.

"Just perfect, can you thank Tweeky for me?" His cold, dull voice hissed. She frowned at his stubbornness.

"Of course, like I did yesterday." She groaned, swaying her hips as she walked away.

A faint smile made its way to Craig's face, alone at least-until someone came barking into the coffee shop.

"CRAIG?!" Clyde bellowed, Token behind him. "WE NEED TO TALK??!"

Craig's smile left his face, a blank face now appeared. He moved to the side, allowing the two to sit down.

(I just wanna say, people in my class are dumb. I was writing this in school and one of the boys I was sitting beside told me that 'allowing the two to sit down' was wrong. Bitch I write fanfics like all the time (truth I don't always post them) but I still write! I hate how dumb people can be. Anyway back to the FanFic)

"What do you want to talk about?" Craig replied with his normal monotone voice. A roll in his eyes.

"Eric."

"Fucking."

"Cartman."

"GAHH!!!" A scream could be heard from the back room, all eyes adverted to the door. A young, twitching boy came running out. "TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!"

Clyde and Token looked at each other, then back to the boy. There wasn't that many people in the coffee shop. Craig's eyes stayed on him, he ended up taking him back to the back room.

"Tweekster?" His voice soften, Tweek twitched. "What's wrong?"

"AGH!!!!" Tweek screamed, he pulled at his hair, not daring to look Craig in the eye.

"Tweek? Come on, talk I me dude." He stared at the ground, still twitching, his eyes flickered.

"GAH! M-m-my dad, h-h-he's making me d-do stu-stuff I don't want t-to." Tweek stuttered out, still twitching. Craig grabbed the coffee that sat on a box.

"Coffee?" Craig lightly chuckled. Tweek hesitated before snapping it from Craig's grasp. The small smile made its way back in his face. "Now." His voice sterned, Tweek's eyes twitched. "What stuff does he want you to do?"

"..." Tweek opened his mouth, only to close it again.

"Come on, it's probably not that bad-" He cut Craig off, a furious expression on his face.

"I-it's t-to-too mu-much pressure f-for me m-m-man." Tweek gripped onto Craig's hoodie. "T-they w-want me t-t-to run th-the s-sh-shop by my-self!"

Craig smiled at Tweek, he placed his hands on Tweek's. "Hello, I'll help." Craig pulled Tweek into a hug, stuffing his face into his hair. "You can count on me."

Tweek sighed, shoving his face into Craig's chest. "I-I-I lo-love you." Craig kissed Tweek's forehead.

"Love you too, Tweekster." They both hugged for another while before Craig got an apron on and helped Tweek with the coffee shop.
~