Chapter 1

[ B o k u t o' s P O V ]

I scribbled the notes at my notebook when our Math teacher, Takeda-sensei, wrote some lectures at the board. I let out a groan while writing.

I seriously don't get it why should we solve a problem that involves a guy buying 50 watermelons.

Damn. Am I the only one who hates Math?

At first yeah I loved it when I was in elementary because it was just a piece of cake and I was proudly one of the top 10 achievers at Math. But sadly, everything changed as I started highschool because of those fucking letters combining with the numbers that makes everything so fucking complicated..it really shouldnt be there.

It was really unusual for me to take notes but I have to because I don't want to get a scolding from him.

"And if we'll multiply this to that...that'll be the answer. So...any questions?" His long boring explanation had finally finished.

I raised a hand. Takeda-sensei called my name.

"I don't get it Takeda-sensei."

Half of the students laughed inside the room at my blunt statement. Takeda-sensei sighed while rubbing his temples.

"As usual Bokuto....anyway what part didn't you get?" Takeda-sensei looked at the board, finding for the part where I didn't understand.

"All of it." I innocently smiled.

Takeda-sensei shook his head as he started to explain everything again from scratch.

I can see Takeda-sensei's lips are moving but I can't hear a word from his mouth.

I always clean my ears so why does it feel like they are clogged or something?

"...and that's it....now...Did you finally understand Bokuto?" Takeda-sensei's voice snap me back to reality as I noticed all of my classmates are staring at me.

I hesitately nod my head like I really did get it. Not wanting to embarass myself infront of the class for being an idiot, well it's not my fault I suck at Math.

"Yup.....thanks...Sensei.." I gave him a thumbs up.

Takeda-sensei then continued his lessons. I felt someone nudged me from behind.

"That's pretty hilarious Bokuto...you should have seen Takeda-sensei's face." I slowly looked around and saw Tendou, a classmate of mine who is sitting behind me, said it.

"...I'm just saying the truth." I softly whispered, not wanting to get caught talking while having a lesson.

"I'm quite surprised he didn't get mad." I rolled my eyes at that.

"It is...his responsibility as a teacher to teach his students." I said while drawing a short haired girl with big boobs. I smirked to myself.

I like girls who have curly hair and dark green eyes and especially them big boobs.

"True." Tendou agreed and didn't say anything more.

After 5 minutes the bell rang and I finally sighed in relief, feeling pumped cause it'll be my favorite next subject, lunch break. Who doesn't love break time?!

"I see my time is up..." Takeda-sensei looked at his wristwatch when he also heard the bell. He then started to prepare his things scrambling at his desk.

"Awww..I want to learn more.." I loudly said while pouting. Takeda-sensei lips curved to a smile as he heard it. Hah. He clearly knew I was just joking.