《一》

"That's the fifth time this month."

The moment we step foot into the vast forest, our surroundings quickly changed from eye blaring orange sunsets and modern buildings to oak brown trees and a primitive overall. The fallen leaves we stepped on were crackly beneath our covered feet. We were in awe of the sizes of the trees. Their arms rose ever upwards, as far as my head could lift.

It was silent. Not the kind of silent where the person is hiding and the murderer seeking for their prey. But if ever there was a murder here in this forest, you would clearly hear the blood-curling scream of the victim. However the silence was quite comforting and peaceful.

The forest had a very warm and cozy feeling. A great benefit to living here was being able to just enjoy the silence and nonviolent atmosphere of the forest. Without annoying neighbors standing on your doorstep complaining about your routines.

"It'll be nice to live here."

A chuckle irrupted from his throat.

"What? IT'LL be nice to live here! Like there will be no annoying Jehovah's Witness knocking on your door telling you about their Lord and Savior while in the midst of watching Lilo & Stitch!!" Throwing my hands in the air while looking at him with an 'I-am-still-annoyed-when-they-interrupted-me-at-the-part-where-Stitch-says-Ohana-means-family' look.

I was expecting a deep laugh from the latter, instead I got a bunny's laughter with a little nose twitching too and slapping of knee.

"I'm serious."

And now his on the ground clutching his soft stomach.

"Dude. It wasn't even that funny. Like seriously, I was waiting for that part. Waiting!"

He was holding a tree to support himself from his outrageous laughter, but I swear that I could've still heard a few giggles coming out of the boy's mouth.

"You could have skipped?"

"None shall skip. Every part of the movie is precious." I jab a finger on his chest while I told him. "Precioussss"

He grabbed my hand and kiss the top of it. "As you say so,your Highness."

"Very good,Peasant." I pat his head.

He quirks a brow with a 'Really?' look.

"Fine. Very good,my best friend who plays overwatch with me and spends time even though I'm an Alien. Better?"