Falling asleep

Natasha PoV:

I wasn't sure what to feel. I was so happy for Elise, her dreams came true, but at the same time, I was pretty sad. I didn't know what I would do without her. She was the one who was making me smile all the time. I couldn't give that up. I guess, that I couldn't give us up...

After 2 weeks of sadness, I had to make a challenge with Elise because of the KindaTv Youtube channel. It was the, touch my body'' challenge. I was excited, I mean I was able to touch Elise and she was going to touch me. But we were going to keep it Pg13!

I arrived at the KindaTv office and I was scared. While I prepared everything I heard a voice.

,,Hey, Natasha..."
It was Elise.

,,Hey, uhm before we start this, i want to tell you that I am really sorry for how I reacted because you told me that you wanted to move to L.A. I am really happy for you Elise and I support you."

„I know and thank you so much, you are the best!"

We started to film and it was magical.
We had to laugh all the time.

After we played, I realized that I had mascara on my eyes and Elise tried to help me out.
,,Oh, Do I have stuff all over my... oh... I am a mess, I am a hot mess"
I knew that Elise would said anything but I never imagined that.

,,Nahh... Just hot" she started to laugh after she saw my reaction.

I started to grin and my mouth was wide open. My crush just flirted with me!

After we filmed I wanted to ask Elise out to dinner, and maybe she could come over to my place...

,,Uhm Elise, do you wanna eat dinner with me?"

,,yeah that would be great!"

We went to an Italian restaurant, I ordered pasta with pesto and Elise had pizza.
I couldn't eat anything because I was focused on Elise,
I think Elise realized it because she started to bite her lips and blush a little bit.

,,Eliseee?"

,,Yeeesss Natashaaaa?" she giggled.

,,do you want to come over to my place for a movie night?"

,,yes that would be nice"

I paid our food and we headed to my place. 

We decided to watch conjuring 1, well I had no problems with that but Elise was really scared, she was snuggled up with me and was hidden behind my shoulder. It was cute but I hated to see her like that.

We both drank beers and I offered Elise to stay at my place.

,,Natasha, where are your blankets?" She asked shyly.

,,Uhm in my closet, why?"  I asked her with questioning eyes.

,,I thought I would be sleeping on the couch?"

,,Nooo, your sleeping in my bed cutie"
I gave her a pair of Pyjamas and we headed into my bed.

,,Good night Elise"

,,Night Natasha"
I wasn't able to sleep, I don't know why but after 10 minutes Elise wrapped her arms around me and I fell asleep with a very wide smile on my face.

GUYS ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SO I AM NOT SURE WHAT I DID HERE
AND ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRSG LANGUAGE SO I MAY HAVE LIL PROBLEMS WITH THE GRAMMAR
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS:)