fourteen

he stood at the front of the bus right next to the first available seat. a kid was sitting there, put down his bag on the seat and looked out the window.

the mint haired boy walked farther down. nobody looked or even payed attention to him. jimin glanced at him once and regretted it immediately. yoongi looked as cute as always, wearing his way too big coat, his hair may look crazy because of the color, but jimin didn't care.

everybody on the bus already had a seat of their own. they'd claimed one on the first day. yoongi did, too. but when this new kid jungkook arrived took he yoongis seat.

jimin scooted toward the window, hoping yoongi would sit down next to him. he only did twice, the first time jimin got so nervous he almost dropped his beloved coffee. the second and last time, he actually did drop his coffee, but not by how beautiful yoongi looked, but because of how hot his cup still was after he took off his gloves.

he really sat down next to him, for the third time now. jimin tried to turn his music up to full volume, but it already was fully turned up. yoongi could hear 'best mistake' by eyedi blast from the boys earphones. yoongi leaned to his right so he could listen to the song more clearly.

of course jimin noticed. he took out one earbud and handed it over to yoongi. the other took it and put it in without saying anything. jimin looked at the back of the seat in front of him, but still saw how yoongi tapped his fingers on his knee in the rhythm of the beat.

he could look at yoongi all day. his cute nose. his soft lips. his adorable cheeks. his beautiful eyes. oh god his eyes. the way they are shaped and how they sparkle whenever yoongi talks about something he loves dearly. everything he does, even if it's just simply breathing, fascinates jimin.