Chapter 1

Just a gaze could change it all.

chris's point of view

it was the day. i was so nervous, my first day on a new set. i have to admit it, new jobs always freaked me out.

"come here babyyyy" i said as i grabbed drift, my dog. he is soooo adorable. "you'll be good while i'm gone right?" i said quite worried as i left him go with the others dog of the pension.

this is so stressful. i was now ready, on my car, driving to there. when i arrived, i walked to the director.

"chris, you're here!" he said in some weird excited way. "let's go meet everyone" he added. i nodded and followed him to the table read. everyone was there.

i sat down next to a black haired guy "hey, i'm chris" i said with a smile that could have betrayed my anxiety. "oh, hey! i'm jeremy" he answered smiling as he grabbed the arm of another guy that was next to him "this is mechad, mehcad say hi to chrisssss" he said happily.

"hey" mehcad said akwardly. i giggled "hi, i'm chris" i smiled. "nice to meet you" mehcad said and got back to talk with the black haired girl, she was new too.

"hello! i'm katie and i'm not really a luthor" she joked. "nice to meet you katie, i'm chris." i said smiling.

two girls arrived. a brown haired with short hair one and a blonde haired with long hair. i immediately guessed who they were. i stood up and walked to them

"hello, alex and kara i guess?" i said smiling "yes! i'm melissa" the blonde haired said. i stared at her smiling for a few seconds. "and you are..?" she said still smiling but now kinda akwardly. "OH! uh, i didn't say who i was?! um.. i'm chris, chris wood." i said

melissa nodded smiling. "i'm chyler" the other one said. "nice to meet you" i said and i came back at sitting next to jeremy.

"wow man, this was soooo akward" he said giggling. "yes i know!! i don't know what happened to me" i giggled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey !! sorry the first chapter is quite short 💛 i hope you like it though !! and i hope you'll enjoy the book